What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Blue UNMC Officer Beret

Danish

Roleplayer of The Month till 2020
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Right, I am selling an old relic from the time of when the UNMC was still roaming the island, the blue officer beret. It might possibly be the only one left on the entire island.

Start bid: 1mil

Bid increment: 300,000

Buyout: 7 mil

@Danish not to ruin any money you might make but to warn all people wanting to buy this well the blue beret is now the NHS Dr beret so there’s plenty left on the island 

@Danish not to ruin any money you might make but to warn all people wanting to buy this well the blue beret is now the NHS Dr beret so there’s plenty left on the island 
That got changed from the standard black beret to the blue one? Well fook, if thats the case I don't want to spend that on it! 😛 

That got changed from the standard black beret to the blue one? Well fook, if thats the case I don't want to spend that on it! 😛 
Doctors cannot buy blue berets, only the black ones which Police have. Consultants do have access to the blue berets but are not allowed to give them out as it states in the NHS handbook that you cannot give out NHS equipment. John Miller is sadly mistaken.

Doctors cannot buy blue berets, only the black ones which Police have.

Consultants do have access to the blue berets but are not allowed to give them out as it states in the NHS handbook that you cannot give out NHS equipment. John Miller is sadly mistaken.
^ What I was going to say

I am afterall THE most active Surgeon 😉
Uh simen, I dont know if you know this but you are actually just a paramedic, and are quite inactive. Just sayin. If you want those smexy berets you have to be more active than Norman, which is quite the feat.

Uh simen, I dont know if you know this but you are actually just a paramedic, and are quite inactive. Just sayin. If you want those smexy berets you have to be more active than Norman, which is quite the feat.
Uh thor, I dont know if you know this but you are actually not taking the joke I made 🙂

Nah nah, I am just trying to encourage more activity in the medics. If you were to be more active than norman, I would be inclined to slip and lose a beret. I can be quite clumsy

Though admittedly I havent lost one yet so i guess not that clumsy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah nah, I am just trying to encourage more activity in the medics. If you were to be more active than norman, I would be inclined to slip and lose a beret. I can be quite clumsy

Though admittedly I havent lost one yet so i guess not that clumsy
It isn't hard to revive more people than Norman however...not since he has learnt that he has the ability to walk on top of his ambulance...

I have 1 of these berets aswell on my medic character if somebody wants to buy it for a high price contact me 😉

Back