What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

GeForce Experience not recording audio

John Woll

Hello!

I’ve returned to the forums with a issue I’ve been struggeling with, for some reason when I have my GeForce audio split in the settings to 2 tracks (one for my own microphone and one for gameplay so I can adjust the sound levels) it doesn’t record any audio other than my microphone.

I’ve done the following;

- Disabled every audio / recording device other than my headset and blue yeti

- Messed about in the Mixer

- Disabled Razer Synapse

Any solutions or suggestions on how to fix it?

Are you certain that the issue is what you think it is? I spent forever trying to fix what you think the issue is, turns out it does record both but one track is just too quiet to hear unless you turn the track up a lot (I use Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere).

Just a thought!

Last edited by a moderator:
there is also an option to disable this, you just have to disable the playback feature before doing so.

Open volume mixer by right clicking on the speaker icon in the bottom right of your screen, make sure none of the applications are on mute, you will still be able to hear them when they are muted but things like Geforce cannot, this fixed it for me.

http://prntscr.com/jk6t69

Have you recently updated Windows 10? As the new update is causing lots of issues with audio as Microsoft have changed some settings. 

Maybe this will help 

F5JwYHstcveW8CRQqevH3DLA2Fjs_FJrLWitUCJalSs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back