What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Total War: Rome II

Gurlanin

Actions Have Consequences
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Recently reinstalled Rome II, so wondering who else out there has it and wants to take over the world? Or have epic hour long battles with the AI.

Recently reinstalled Rome II, so wondering who else out there has it and wants to take over the world? Or have epic hour long battles with the AI.
I have the game, and I wouldn't mind playing a campaign

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to get the new one it’s really good!

i like the sound of these games allso like the warhammer one i want to give it a try how moooooooooooooooooch

@Reagan Curly Wurly - The Warhammer one is fantasy, with mythical creatures, etc. Rome is the realistic one, so it depends on what you're after.

Shame the campaign multiplayer is restricted to two players, otherwise we could have RPUK vs. the world! The custom battles are 4v4 though, so could get those of us who have it together to do some epic 8000+ units sieges.

I hate PvP. Don't enjoy it at all.

I'm about to hop on a game now, if anyone wants to join?

Back