What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

'Sniper Gang xoxo' Raffle

Ziffy

My name is Ziffy and today I would like to hand over my sniper attachments to a new pro sniper. I've collected these attachments over the years along with a few other bits and bobs. I would like to make a raffle to give these items to someone who could utilise them better than I could.

I will collect money once a certain number of tickets have been sold (if not enough are sold the raffle cannot take place. This number is secret!) and then the winner will be chosen at 3pm GMT 27/05/2038.

Each ticket is £1,000,000 and one person can buy up to 5 tickets! This will increase your chance of winning!

My stash consists of:

- 15x 7.62mm Suppressor

- 8x LRPS

- 3x Pilot Helmet (NATO) (FULL NIGHT VISION HELMET)

- 2x MK-1

- 2x MOS

- 1x AK-12

- 2x Black Bipod

- 1x MXM

- 1x .45 ACP Suppressor

- 1x 5.56mm Suppressor

- 6x 6.5mm Suppressor

- 3x 5.8 Stealth Suppressor

- 1x Type 115

Down below please put your ingame name and number of tickets you would like to buy and I will contact you through a forum DM when I am ready to collect the money. Thank you to @Alfred for the idea of setting up a raffle.

*DISCLAIMER* - Once I have collected your money, there are no refunds!

Good Luck! 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

How are you going to decide the winner? How can we be certain the winner is picked at random?

Well thats a gamble u take in all betting i guess.
I don't exactly have to worry that the national lottery are going to run off with all the money and not pay out a winner when I buy a lucky dip.... or that they will just give it to one of their mates or something similar. 

A done way in other games is to use a third party to secure the lottery, they are aware of how many tickets are to be sold in the lottery and then pick a random number before any tickets are even sold (http://eve-files.com/tools/dice/ This tool does exactly that for eve online and the number isn't view able to anyone until the lottery is finally drawn, I can set one of these up if you want!).

@INS Matt maybe we could draft in that good friend of ours Alice Saki? I hear she's an extremely trustworthy third party. 

Put me down for a ticket @Ziffy 

@INS Matt EDIT: Yes Matt if you could set one up that would be appreciated

I don't exactly have to worry that the national lottery are going to run off with all the money and not pay out a winner when I buy a lucky dip.... or that they will just give it to one of their mates or something similar. 

A done way in other games is to use a third party to secure the lottery, they are aware of how many tickets are to be sold in the lottery and then pick a random number before any tickets are even sold (http://eve-files.com/tools/dice/ This tool does exactly that for eve online and the number isn't view able to anyone until the lottery is finally drawn, I can set one of these up if you want!).
i got a feeling am going to win anyway 😉 

Back