What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

League of legends clash

Wicker

HOBO
So as all league players know they recently added CLASH which is tornament for the players. So I wanted to hook up a team with a few player where we could play scrims and that kinda stuff, Right now Im a toplaner and Im at gold 5 and if anybody wanna join that would be sweet so the slots are

SUP

ADC

MID    Benjamin

JUNG - The young levi

Last edited by a moderator:
Im upto play. Im Silver III but could be higher its just I dont play enough lmao. 

So as all league players know they recently added CLASH which is tornament for the players. So I wanted to hook up a team with a few player where we could play scrims and that kinda stuff, Right now Im a toplaner and Im at gold 5 and if anybody wanna join that would be sweet so the slots are SUP ADC MID JUNG 

Im upto play. Im Silver III but could be higher its just I dont play enough lmao. 
EUW// Serewelin. Currently s4 40lp. Used to be s3 60lp. Support main and going through a hard phase where I struggle to find motivated players.

I can Int feed for ya cuz that's all i have been doing so far this season. Silver 2, Everything except support. 

Anyone up for getting a few flex games in at some-point this week? get a few practice runs in!

Back