What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

League of legends clash

Wicker

HOBO
So as all league players know they recently added CLASH which is tornament for the players. So I wanted to hook up a team with a few player where we could play scrims and that kinda stuff, Right now Im a toplaner and Im at gold 5 and if anybody wanna join that would be sweet so the slots are

SUP

ADC

MID    Benjamin

JUNG - The young levi

Last edited by a moderator:
Im upto play. Im Silver III but could be higher its just I dont play enough lmao. 

So as all league players know they recently added CLASH which is tornament for the players. So I wanted to hook up a team with a few player where we could play scrims and that kinda stuff, Right now Im a toplaner and Im at gold 5 and if anybody wanna join that would be sweet so the slots are SUP ADC MID JUNG 

Im upto play. Im Silver III but could be higher its just I dont play enough lmao. 
EUW// Serewelin. Currently s4 40lp. Used to be s3 60lp. Support main and going through a hard phase where I struggle to find motivated players.

I can Int feed for ya cuz that's all i have been doing so far this season. Silver 2, Everything except support. 

Anyone up for getting a few flex games in at some-point this week? get a few practice runs in!

Back