What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SI Ryan [RT 666] - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

[AFM] David Gaming

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Ryan [RT 666]

Date of the incident

20/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend were in a helicopter looking for people to rob maybe. We come across a crash police SUV near Money Launderer and we flew close to it to take a close look. After that another member on TS called us to airport and on our way there we see a Taru helicopter. Since I don't usually see those I stooped to see what is happening. As we can not see or hear any shoots I think that if there was a situation it was done. As I fly away avoiding the Taru and starting to head towards airport I get shoot and killed. Me being the pilot results in my helicopter to crash and my friend on the bench to die as well. I talked with Ryan on TS and he said that there was an active gunfight, even tho in my video you can't see or hear any shoots except those that were meant for me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/263639635
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi there, 

We where in a middle of a gunfight with 183 for about 15 - 20 minutes prior to me shooting yourself. The gunfight continues for approximately 10 minutes after you where down. You asked me for 1.5 million in compensation which I said that's ridiculous. I asked you to come to support in which you said that you haven't got anything to ask and that you where going to file a report. I will upload a video if staff asked for it. @D Y L A N Can confirm we where in a gunfight with them and that it spanned from the HM then to the Prison which over all lasted about 2 hours. This looks bad however when I have multiple officers dying in the area and you turn up with weapons I'm going to take action. 

Edit - Officers where also taking shots at the time and the officers in the area can confirm that we where in fact taking shots.

I will not be posting anything else unless staff asked me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heeeelloooooooooooo, 

Yes i can confirm there was a gunfight between cops and rebels in the area. In your clip you see at 18s that Harris was killed by a cop, 1-2 mins later you are a heli with an armed "benchie" who (I'm not trying to get you in trouble i am warning you) is exploiting by doing an animation on the bench. 

However yes, we did a hm which then carried on at the prison, I'm here to confirm this as i believe Ryan has been wrongly accused.

Thank you and have a nice day

lots of love  

DYLANN XOXOXOXOOXOXOOX

MX 6,2 150K + MX SW 6,5 160K + MXM 170k = 480k

Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) 150k *2 = 300k

MRCO 10k *3 = 30k

Bipod 15k *2 = 30k

6,5 100Round Mag 25k *5 = 125k

Full ghillie 200k + Ghillie suit NATO 100k *3 = 500k

CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 7,5k *2 = 15k

Bergen Backpack 300k

10 zipties = 150k

Total = 1,930K

Since some of these stuff are half price I reduced my request to 1,5M. I dont think that is unfair. And as being an active gunfight you can see that we couldn't had any idea. Yes we were in a humingbird with a bench gunner who kept his weapon lowerd all the time. If you had just took a look you would notice that we weren't involved or shooting anyone. There was no ATC warning or no warning shoots.

As for going in the support room you said that the first time I asked for 1.5M comp and you refused saying we can go to a support room, after that I start explaining the amount and you left the channel, so I left as well. After that you send me a TS message asking if I got revived, I said no and you said that you are not gonna comp 1.5M and told me to go talk with an admin. I told you that I don't have any questions for an admin because it was true. I didn't see the purpose in me going to talk with an admin alone.

I was involved in this situation and I feel that I need to say some things in the defense of mister SI Ryan. 

My message will be based on my 5 minute video that I created with shadowplay which is more than enough to make a point.

In my video at 2.02 a person was killed that decamped from a vehicle ( https://gyazo.com/c5c39b34cb1648579615a4069c745010 )

At 3.40 in my video can be heard the words from me and people in my channel "Shots, they came from our right". This was the moment we were thinking there were more people in the area (which later turned out to be true since AFTER you had been shot we discovered more people we werre taken down as well) https://gyazo.com/17d0b92ab8a5449a1a8a01650ad471b6

At 4.09 in my video the callout can be heard "you got a rebel heli landing with a benchie" take in mind this is roughly 30 seconds after shots were being fired possibly towards us. When looking at the benchie an armed person was seen on the bench flying around in an active gunfight. That is more than enough reason to deem you as involved. What also lead to us being thinking you were involved is the fact you didn't just fly over but was flying around the area. https://gyazo.com/28dbb16f400354f7f643d60139ada274

As police we have no idea who is involved in a gunfight and that makes it way harder to clarify who we can shoot. When checking if someone is involved you had all the factors that we take in consideration for being involved.

Is it unfortunate that you got shot? Yes! Is there someone else to blame than yourself for flying around in an active gunfight? No! 

When I see people clearing having a situation I don't proceed to fly into that situation with a gun out. I fly through it as fast as I can and if I get shot out because I have a gun I deal with it. 

I'm gonna say it one more time. There was not indication of being an active gunfight for the time that I was there and I got shoot out when I was leaving. And you cops have plenty of ways to let someone know that, like an ATC message. So unless you have video evidence that we were shooting at you or that you gave us any warning or that there were shoots fired in that area while we were above please refrain of posting here @KingGodDiabloZ @D Y L A N. What I understand from your posts is that you care more about winning a gunfight than role-play on a role-play server, other explanation for why you can't stop for 5 seconds to warn a non-aggressive helicopter I can't find.

We were there for around 30 seconds and in that time we see one guy lock picking or repairing a helicopter and another one running with his gun holstered (that is what I saw), how could I determined that there was an active gunfight there based on these things. If you had shoot one bullet (tracer or not) we would had hear it or seen the muzzle flash, since they are really visible with NVG's on, and left the are.

As a solution for this to not happen again I suggest to send an ATC message or warning shoots before you shoot to disable or in this case to kill the pilot. But since none of you guys can see any wrong doing here and me still being convinced there was I suggest to wait for a staff member input or decision on this.

I'm gonna say it one more time. There was not indication of being an active gunfight for the time that I was there and I got shoot out when I was leaving. And you cops have plenty of ways to let someone know that, like an ATC message. So unless you have video evidence that we were shooting at you or that you gave us any warning or that there were shoots fired in that area while we were above please refrain of posting here @KingGodDiabloZ @D Y L A N. What I understand from your posts is that you care more about winning a gunfight than role-play on a role-play server, other explanation for why you can't stop for 5 seconds to warn a non-aggressive helicopter I can't find.

We were there for around 30 seconds and in that time we see one guy lock picking or repairing a helicopter and another one running with his gun holstered (that is what I saw), how could I determined that there was an active gunfight there based on these things. If you had shoot one bullet (tracer or not) we would had hear it or seen the muzzle flash, since they are really visible with NVG's on, and left the are.

As a solution for this to not happen again I suggest to send an ATC message or warning shoots before you shoot to disable or in this case to kill the pilot. But since none of you guys can see any wrong doing here and me still being convinced there was I suggest to wait for a staff member input or decision on this.
As i was mentioned again i will further reply, i commented because i was mentioned so i will not refrain from posting as i was part of the defence for the guy that was reported.

A cop rule is an active gunfight is clear after 5 mins of no shots, as you say you where there for 30s. When there is an active gunfight and a heli with an armed guy flies over the way you do, you are able to shoot it out. If you think that you should of been warned then the cops would of atc'd your heli. If this is the case then maybe you should make a PCC because what he has done here i do not believe has broken any rules. As seen in a recent report of someone getting banned, the guy on the bench had a rook and was no threat at the time and the player had consequences. You where there for a good amount of time with a large rifle. However please do not throw accusations at anyone about how they play the server. As you did this i would like to ask why did you exploit on the side of the bench by doing an animation (however i will refrain if an admin wants me to and take it my own way if wanted)

Im sorry if this seems unnecessary however i have been mentioned twice to defend Ryan and was involved in the situation Ryan was when this happend

Have a nice day,

DYLANN XOXOXOX

Videos from cops' side please. Let's have 'em.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well what I can see in your video is that you guys were cleaning up after the fight, almost everyone I saw had they're gun holster or binoculars out and looking around. You were even looking around to see what vehicles you can scrap when somebody shoot at you twice. When that shooting happen even you barely notice and I was suppose to from a helicopter that was around 2km away at that time to notice? As soon as we get on scene you get Intel on us and then somebody just lies about us shooting, why? Just so somebody can shoot us down? And also why you never mentioned that somebody said that we shoot in our private talks? But anyway, if we were suppose to know that there was an active gunfight without any shoots fired for the time we were there I think you should had knew that we didn't shoot or behave aggressive in any way.

And if you could please tell me the name of the officer that said that we shoot or at least maybe he can provide some video evidence that we did, or maybe a reason to why he said that.

Well what I can see in your video is that you guys were cleaning up after the fight, almost everyone I saw had they're gun holster or binoculars out and looking around. You were even looking around to see what vehicles you can scrap when somebody shoot at you twice. When that shooting happen even you barely notice and I was suppose to from a helicopter that was around 2km away at that time to notice? As soon as we get on scene you get Intel on us and then somebody just lies about us shooting, why? Just so somebody can shoot us down? And also why you never mentioned that somebody said that we shoot in our private talks? But anyway, if we were suppose to know that there was an active gunfight without any shoots fired for the time we were there I think you should had knew that we didn't shoot or behave aggressive in any way.

And if you could please tell me the name of the officer that said that we shoot or at least maybe he can provide some video evidence that we did, or maybe a reason to why he said that.
Firstly don’t be so ridiculous, police don’t just go round shooting people out of helicopter for the fun of it. The fact you even believe that is a possibility is ridiculous. So the answer to your question is No, we didn’t just say you where shooting at us just to shoot you down. 

We wasn’t cleaning up the fight as we where still being engaged, we where in fact trying to find the shooters that where still shooting us, hence why You see me in a bush as I just got back from searching the south west side of the town the proceeded to get into the ifrit. 

You mean our private talk that lasted 30 seconds?? You refused to speak to me after that as you had “nothing else to say”

If you actually had a grown up conversation with me and you let me explain myself then maybe you would understand however I believe that you have one thing and one thing only on your mind.

Edit- Also I do not know who the officers where who said you shot, it was a big operation and there where around 15-20 police officers present.

I will no longer be responding unless staff ask me any questions. 

- SI Ryan

Thank you @SI Ryan for the video is clear it all up.

As Ryan's video show someone in the police call out bench snipers above the prison and they are shotting. 

Don't know who said that in the video but please make sure next time that the people on the heli is shotting. 

And for you @DavidGaming there is allways a risk when you fly into a hotzone when you have your firearm out.

As this was not Ryan fault this report is rejected BUT @DavidGaming if you have anyproff of what you have on you as gear please fill in a compensation request. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back