What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

shadowplay only recording random couple of minute clips

Sam_C

I have shadowplay on and i have the instant replay thing set to store the last 20 minutes. so what happened was i was chasing a guy in a boat while also in a boat, my friend armed friend in my boat had initiated on him and told him stop or we will shoot when your boats where less than a meter apart and not moving very fast so he defiently heard, but anyway we told him multiple times when our boats got close to stop or you will be shot while my friend is sitting at the front of my boat with a gun out but he didnt then we started to fire warning shots at him and then he just went in a straight line instead of evasive manuvers and then just combat logged while still moving, he had just left the blood diamond trade so all his valubles would have been in his his inventory, but anyway after he combat logged i pressed alt + z and clicked save on the insteadd replay button and it only save a 4 minute clip from like 5 minutes before we even found the guy and not the last 20 minutes like i have it set, this was really annoying because it means this combat logger got away with it scott free

Dont know why its not recording the time you set it too (Maybe you alt + tab out and back in), as there is too many problems with shadow play at least when I used it. I would recommend you try playstv instead.

https://plays.tv/home

when ever i have a problem with shadow play either install/update the new drivers and if its still not working restart your PC thats what i got to do and it workd everytime 

I have shadowplay on and i have the instant replay thing set to store the last 20 minutes. so what happened was i was chasing a guy in a boat while also in a boat, my friend armed friend in my boat had initiated on him and told him stop or we will shoot when your boats where less than a meter apart and not moving very fast so he defiently heard, but anyway we told him multiple times when our boats got close to stop or you will be shot while my friend is sitting at the front of my boat with a gun out but he didnt then we started to fire warning shots at him and then he just went in a straight line instead of evasive manuvers and then just combat logged while still moving, he had just left the blood diamond trade so all his valubles would have been in his his inventory, but anyway after he combat logged i pressed alt + z and clicked save on the insteadd replay button and it only save a 4 minute clip from like 5 minutes before we even found the guy and not the last 20 minutes like i have it set, this was really annoying because it means this combat logger got away with it scott free
Disclaimer

Can't initiate from a veichlr

I just record all the time. Although loading a 1 hour video can be a pain
Plays.TV is the way forward Rekkemmo. It records all the time automatically, and i can Bookmark whilst ingame which shows on the clip timeline so i know where i need to go in the clip to find what i need. I can also do CTRL F5 in game and it will show me an instant replay whilst overlaying the game of the last 30 seconds. I thought it was outdated until i used it, but its so useful. File sizes are pretty good too. I've got 90 minute clips that are only 6gb. All 1080P 30fps

Plays.TV is the way forward Rekkemmo. It records all the time automatically, and i can Bookmark whilst ingame which shows on the clip timeline so i know where i need to go in the clip to find what i need. I can also do CTRL F5 in game and it will show me an instant replay whilst overlaying the game of the last 30 seconds. I thought it was outdated until i used it, but its so useful. File sizes are pretty good too. I've got 90 minute clips that are only 6gb. All 1080P 30fps
Record 720p at 30fps. Arma will run better and that video is still more than useable for a report etc

+ for plays.tv mate i just started using it you can record clip edit and upload in minutes all in the same HUD its great i saved a 8hr patrol before and was class looking back thru it picking bit and saving them

Back