What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(M&S) Matt and Stavik's Third Party Services

Matt

(M&S) Matt and Stavik's Third Party Services

Trying to buy a barn or a house and worried about being scammed?​

Want to sell your guns but worried the other guy will screw you over?​

Worry no more!

We offer a fully secured and secure service to ensure the buyer get's what they want and the seller get's the cash.

​

How it works

RvyQ4b7b.jpg

This is Bob.​

Bob wants to buy a Barn from John.​

John agrees with Bob to sell the barn for £6 million.​

John approaches one of the approved M&S third party team members listed below and informs them of the terms of the trade.​

John pays the M&S Team Member the relevant fee, thus ensuring there is risk for both buyer and seller.​

Bob gives the third party team member the £6 million pounds in a safe location (Government protected area) and John is informed the cash has been received. ​

John now goes to his Barn and sells it, and invites Bob to come and purchase it to become the new owner.​

The money is only released by the Third party Team Member once Bob is happy he now owns the Barn.​

John gets his £6 million, Bob has his new Barn and no one get's scammed.​

Both Buyer and Seller are happy.​

Services we offer:

Third Party secured House/Property Sales - £500,000 (50% off introductory offer!) 

Third Party Secured Item sales - £100,000 per item class (4 Rooks, 3 MXSW and 1 Hat = £300,000)​

Third Party Secured Vehicle Sales - £500,000​

​

Authorised and Trusted Third Party Team Members:

Only those listed above are authorised  by M&S Third Party Services. Do not deal with anyone else claiming to be legitimate.

Trades secured:

Property: 6

Items:3

Vehicles:1

Money Handled safely: £39,000,000​

Blacklisted Buyers/Sellers:

Salv - scamming

Kenny - Scamming, plagirism

Kennedy - false accusations, scamming

​

Terms and conditions:​

We reserve the right to refuse any trade we feel is not legitimate.​

We reserve the right to refuse to work with any person deemed un-trustworthy.​

We always ensure the buyer is happy before any cash is given to the seller. ​

We are not responsible for any goods being seized  or persons being arrested due to illegal status or activity and goods being lost. Each party is responsible for keeping the trade secure. ​

​

Secure your trade today, don't buy without M&S Third Party Protection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing how quick this gap in the market is closed. You have a real nose for business opportunities my friend.

Amazing how quick this gap in the market is closed. You have a real nose for business opportunities my friend.
Make sure to give us a go, drop us a review and we will gladly reduce the fee by 50%!

Make sure to give us a go, drop us a review and we will gladly reduce the free by 50%!
A free deal, reduced by 50%? Consider that a deal signed. No going back there, I don't see any fine print stating you can go back on wrong spelling and grammatical errors =D #memes

A free deal, reduced by 50%? Consider that a deal signed. No going back there, I don't see any fine print stating you can go back on wrong spelling and grammatical errors =D #memes
For you I will honour my typo and offer yourself the service for free in return for your kind review! 

the idea is awesome but what guarantees that this is a legit company not some group of scammers 
We base our service entirely on trust. We are willing to offer this service to anyone for 50% reduced fees in return for their honest review to prove we are not out there to scam. If we so much as perform dishonestly once and scam someone our entire business will go down the pan. 

the idea is awesome but what guarantees that this is a legit company not some group of scammers 
Abso-feckin'-lutely nothing at all.

They could be a humungous cartel of dodgy solicitors, each one lining their own pockets and creating doubt in the upstanding community of buyers and seller on Altis. Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Runne Ltd, scumbags in suits with used-car-salesmen smiles and saggy handshakes.

Or, they could be the escrow saviours of our decaying world, helping to facilitate fair trade and honest deals for all. Taking the risks, so you don't have to. Stepping in where angels fear to tread - or trade. Enabling privacy-sensitive sellers to do deals with anonymous buyers, while keeping everything on the down-low.

Only one way to find out.

The special red tag under their name should give you a idea they are not scammers looking for a quick buck 😉
LOL - don't be a sucker. Staff are roleplayers too. 😉

the old escrow scam eh 😛 

we used this system in eve online were scamming is pretty much expected of you.

In all seriousness i would trust @Stavik and @INS Matt to hold onto cash if i were wanting to make a big trade 

the old escrow scam eh 😛 

we used this system in eve online were scamming is pretty much expected of you.

In all seriousness i would trust @Stavik and @INS Matt to hold onto cash if i were wanting to make a big trade 
Drop our post a like for a chance to win a free Property, Item or Vehicle Third Party Service!

Back