What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Selling Barn.

'RiCh'

Banned
Selling Barn

78b0d1a93267709060eadb1506a690f5.jpg

Starting bid price at 3 mil.

Buyout price at 7 mil.

Need to get arid of property so I can buy another. 

Property is located next to fuel stations where you can sell potatoes, which are very profitable. 

Biding ends Sunday.

Start Bidding!

i will buy this property outright if you use the newly created M&S buyer protection service 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy it out right now if you agree to my terms so I don't get scam again. And @Ziffy don't have to high hopes for any deal you make with Kenny

An estimated £30 million has been lost this week alone is "Barn Sale" related scams.

M&S Third party services are the only way to secure a safe sale of your property!

The sell didn't went trough since we were both afraid of being scammed. I think the barn is still for sale since I'm not gonna buy it.

The sell didn't went trough since we were both afraid of being scammed. I think the barn is still for sale since I'm not gonna buy it.
What was the problem? Use M&S services and there's no risk to either of you!

I'd be very wary of someone refusing to use us!

@'RiCh' ball is in your court, an easy and safe transaction is ready to be done!

We'll gladly refund the commission fee if you leave us a review afterwards too!

@'RiCh' 

We do have prices but as I say I will gladly refund you the cost if the transaction goes smoothly and you give us a review in our thread!

The barn sale scams are so funny XD but if this is legit like the many other people papi surgay will buy

Back