What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

delete

Whats this ?

tenor.gif

We do not delete posts.... so in order to keep your editing privileges please explain or shall i start looking into your logs ? 😏 

We do not delete posts.... so in order to keep your editing privileges please explain or shall i start looking into your logs ? 😏 
 I was using their post as a template for a company because my english isn't good, i was gonna edit the whole thing

Whos post ? ... was this a cut and shut ?
No so I was trying to make a business post like what Matt did, I copied his post as template. when I started editing I click submit by mistake. thats why it had TUR at the top when i click submit

No so I was trying to make a business post like what Matt did, I copied his post as template. when I started editing I click submit by mistake. thats why it had TUR at the top when i click submit
Didn't even have the imagination to make his own post so decided to steal mine then hid the evidence once he slipped up!

The clear work of amateurs, not the professional standards we hold at M&S Third Party Services. 

Accept no imitations, backed by trust and genuine references. We Have been trading since 2011-12-12 17:32:51 UTC trading in wares including virtual spaceships:

3d97f67668.png

There's only one true trusted third party service. 

M&S

Back