What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

INS Matt - Creating a safer future for all citizens

Matt

Sponsored by M&S Third Party Services - Making sales and trading safe for all!

A very good day to you all, My name is Matt and I'm an Inspector from the Road Traffic Unit (RTU) in the Altis Police force. I'm also the Co-founder of M&S Third party services. My business and my personal outlook are all based on trust, doing good in the world and being known as a trustworthy person, one wrong move and the trust is broken. I believe you should trust me, as many of my customers already do, to become the mayor of this wonderful island and serve you all.​

My campaign pledges:

I'm not going to make some rash pledge to build a wall, legalise drugs, tanks for everyone; We all know that's just not possible.

I want to improve the lives of the average citizen through safety. I want to drive out scammers at first and make scams a thing of the past, we at M&S Third party services are already working hard to do this.​

I want to improve protection provided to citizens making money legitimately, during my working hours I will liaise closely with on-duty officers and civilians using a "check in-check out" system to help monitor those mining aluminium, iron, processing their legal goods etc. to ensure the police are informed of their last known where-abouts should contact be lost with them. Citizens will be able to contact me to be added to the on-call system and I will inform the police should I lose contact with you.​

I will work closely with members of the government to continue the Altis Rally Championships this summer and continue providing events and entertainment to the citizens.​

Make sure to head to kavala and Vote before June 1st for INS Matt!  

​

The people of Altis like a corrupt Major @putjeschepper5000 .

If your not down with jumping the gates at 10 Kavala street or executing a Hobo, you will not be the man for us.

The people of Altis like a corrupt Major @putjeschepper5000 .

If your not down with jumping the gates at 10 Kavala street or executing a Hobo, you will not be the man for us.
If you don't have 3 iterations of a "red army" which is composed of 15 hobos with TRG's then can you really call ur self a communist dictator?

Back