What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Battlefield V

Crexvin

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WTF is this shit, how can u underpeform after a trailer like Battlefield 1, the whole event was trash.

edit: wtf is this edgy bullshit fucking hell, I know its pandering but this is so underwhelming fuck me

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t really like the customisation feature makes it very similar to call of duty 

looks like the last game.. same generic FPS bullshit its a no from me

WW2 Games are pretty boring in my opinion and have been done many times before,I wont be buying it. I was hoping  for a modern game, not battlefield 1.2 😞

I feel like they have tried too hard to make it super realistic. No health regen, longer revives, low ammo etc. I feel it will take the fun out of playing a video game

yayyyyyyyy.... another ridiculously action filled European theater WW2 game with historical inaccuracies and near to no immersion. Fun.

This is going to be super shit. I can only imagine the sheer number of DLCs to be added for in game advantages. Guarantee there will be day one dlc.

A195EF72-E618-4F28-A210-1C12DFDD2967.png

I am hoping this is just a hiccup and the game itself is really good. 

Yay another exciting opportunity to use a thompson, or an MG42, or a M1 Garand. I am over the fucking moon....

I miss bad company, fuck it, I miss BF2, I'd even take a remake of BF2142 at this point... 

Yay another exciting opportunity to use a thompson, or an MG42, or a M1 Garand. I am over the fucking moon....

I miss bad company, fuck it, I miss BF2, I'd even take a remake of BF2142 at this point... 
I would actually fully agree. I've not really played BF2 that much. But I have played BF4 and BF3 a lot and those games were great!

I would actually fully agree. I've not really played BF2 that much. But I have played BF4 and BF3 a lot and those games were great!
Played BF since the beginning and by far my favourite is BF2. Then came the darkness that was EA buyout and interference, 2142 was actually quite fun change of pace and the start of dog-tag hunting. I enjoyed Bad Company 2 immensely, hardline was nice, BF4 was good, 1 meh, V meh. A decent singleplayer is what makes things for me these days and DICE have proved they can do fun singleplayer in BF games, but WW2 setting I really can't be arsed with anymore.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yet another Battlefield game about WW2, how about a new theme for a change, a bloody no thank you from me aswell

Yet another Battlefield game about WW2, how about a new theme for a change, a bloody no thank you from me aswell
If this game actually was proper WW2,not cut eastern and pacific fronts with mecha limbs and frontlnie women sure,but not only is it not a true WW2 game,we've only had Bf1942 and Bf1943 console only,so why do you say yet another?

Back