What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Where is everybody? (RIP Kavala)

After an extended VACation from the island I've come back to find the whole map changed drastically, not a bad thing, but I remebered Kavala as a hive of scum and villainy, a very popular spawn too. After spawning there occasionally, even in peak times, it's been a ghost town. The streets are dead, I'm guessing the new spawn at the airfield is the reason for this, but it's just a launch pad for the rest of the island. My question is, where is everybody? Have all the hobo hordes just upped and left?
latest

^Kavala

maybe, and hear me out, people are outside because its summer?

Try a medic patrol, you'll never bloody leave the place for all the dead hobo's 😝

The horde are still out there, watching, waiting to reeeeee

Tbh have no clue what your talking about, whenever I go to kavala when the server is full is the same chaos as always 😂😂

less players on the server as its in the middle of exams.

Wait until they're over and oh lord you'll miss the peace and quiet

Not sure when the airport spawn came in, but that's replaced Kavala as the most popular spawn 

less players on the server as its in the middle of exams.

Wait until they're over and oh lord you'll miss the peace and quiet
Once all the kids get £50 from their mum and buy Arma for doing well in exams xD

I dont spawn there because , and i dont know about everyobdy else, i like having more then 11fps

Back