What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Thoughts on Jurassic World Evolution?

Baby Shark

What are your thoughts on the upcoming game Jurassic World Evolution and are you going to buy it? Why/Why not?

Looks good,but as a player of Elite:Dangerous it kinda destroyed its updates nd rest as most of the people moved from Elite to develope this. So,yeah would buy it,but wont be happy as its making another game of same dev kinda meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t normally go for these type of games but will 100% be copping it

I can't wait to play Jurassic World: Evolution, looks really good. 

Its frontier so yeah probably, they've had a fantastic track record with Elite and Planet Coaster

Made by the same company who made Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster.

So with that in mind I bet it'll be a really good game, my reasons for this is Frontier (the company) have loads of experience in game making, pricing, publishing etc so I have a good feeling that this will be a banger of a game 🙂

Well seems like positive feedback to me, ill make sure to Pick it up aswell then 😁👍

thanks for all the replies 👌

I remember operation genesis and bloody loved it so yes this shall be mine!!! Question is, at what point will you let the raptors out for a walk 😉

Already own it and itching for release its gonna be great especially since it made by the same people who made planet coaster and that was outstanding 😄 

Back