What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CC Dredd - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonPuppy

Your In-game name

DemonPuppy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CC Dredd

Date of the incident

28/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were at Agios fuel, talking with other people such as PCSO Ziffey and some other rebels but SGT Fergus told us that there was an incident at the Weapon cache and everybody got into their helis and flew straight over to weapon cache. When we arrived, we see an NPAS helicopter landed and so hovered over it and then the pilot got out and attempt to kidnap the pilot, the pilot whilst knocked out, he said 'you see the guy right infront of me right, take him out, take him out.' Asked for an opinion and was confirmed that you can't talk whilst knocked out and there was no counter initiation, all he said was 'you see the guy right infront of me right, take him out, take him out.' I don't think that is an acceptable counter initiation and we attempted to resolve the issue the best we can but it ended up to Dredd not agreeing with our point of views and when we ask for compensation, he said he won't comp us. The video is quiet but if you turn it up, you could hear him saying 'Take him out, Take him out' whilst knocked out. Because of him speaking whilst knocked out, it led into a gunfight. The gunfight could've easily avoided had he not spoke whilst knocked out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ZQEfcszziHU
https://plays.tv/video/5b0c23f35ed69516cb/heavy-breathing-ag0ashdiogiosad

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From my perspective, talking after taking a punch to the back of the head is by no means fail RP. So there's that...

Secondly, your Orca arriving and blocking the main rotor on my MH-9 preventing me leaving the area was what triggered the situation, or maybe the part where you had one of the three chief constables surrounded at close quarters and then decided to give him a little love tap in the back with a team of Police, of whom you were told were present, had you surrounded was the trigger point.

Petty differences aside however, I actually started my radio call before you'd hit me, and by the time I'd realised what was happening, I'd said what needed to be said. There's no taking what happened back, but if I'm honest, I wasn't aware that speaking after being punched was considered poor role play among 'veteran' players on this server, I certainly wouldn't have been anywhere near upset enough to bother writing up a report were our roles reversed.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what becomes of this. 

Actually, you can see from both videos that there was pause between what you said and 'take him out, take him out' so yes you know that you were knocked out and yet you spoke. Also, this could have been easily resolved have you had compensate for the loss like it's not like we are asking for 50 mil but just compensate ryker who actually lost the most. 

@DemonPuppy

Are you reporting someone for talking whilst knocked out or for the initiation?

I'm reporting Dredd for Poor/Low Quality RP, although his initiation is not really an initiation but it's the fact that what he thinks is a counter initiation actually got us into a gunfight whilst he was knocked down so his initiation is not that much of a big deal to me but its the fact that he's talking whilst knocked is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reporting Dredd for Poor/Low Quality RP, although his initiation is not really an initiation but it's the fact that what he thinks is a counter initiation actually got us into a gunfight whilst he was knocked down so his initiation is not that much of a big deal to me but its the fact that he's talking whilst knocked is.
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  

Is this the rule you are referencing? If so then this would only be the case for Dredd if he would have shoot you.  

[SIZE=14.6667px]I may be coming across as awkward but i am just trying to establish want rule/s you think have been broken here.[/SIZE]

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  

Is this the rule you are referencing? If so then this would only be the case for Dredd if he would have shoot you.  

[SIZE=14.6667px]I may be coming across as awkward but i am just trying to establish want rule/s you think have been broken here.[/SIZE]
No you are not being awkward, its fair to try to seek clarification.

It's more of the fact that I'm reporting him for Fail RP, would you not agree that talking whilst knocked out is considered Fail RP? 

If we are gonna point towards specific rule, it should be 1.7, it's common sense that if you are knocked out, how are you still able to speak? 

I to would class talking whilst knocked out to fall under common sense for this instant.  Also what I will allow are a few words to be said  Directly after being knocked out. This is to allow time for the player's brain to process that his character has just been knocked out. 

Now, the things I have to take into mind here is what effect did this rule break have on the situation. From what I have seen in this short video was there was some quality roleplay taking place. Clear instructions had been made by both parties, one was much blunter than the other "if you do anything to me, my boys will kill you, buddy" this comes directly after an instruction had been made by Dredd. This tells me that the instructions from both parties were understood. So, with this being said peoples gaming experience was not directly affected by this rule break.

Moving on.
Dredd, in the future please apply a little more common sense when playing on the server in these types of situations. When you have been knocked out, refrain from speaking in game and on TS.
A note will be added to you BM account to register this for future reference.

Now, whilst we are on about common sense.

Demon puppy.
After knocking out Dredd you then run up to him and say "You're knocked out and you're talking, Hello?". This can be taken many ways and none of them are good. This goes along the lines of breaking RP, Common sense (Rule playing) etc etc. This is not to be said in-game, you are going out of your way to play the rules. This is on the same good of saying "you should value your life" This is not something we would normally say. So there is no requirement to say it in-game. This though you may not see it is worse than what Dredd has done, Dredd was caught up in a situation and continued to speak by mistake. However, you intentionally went out of your way to say it. 

So, Demonpuppy you will also be receiving a warning point for this rule break. In future, apply more common sense to what you are saying in game. There is a time and place for everything and unfortunately, on our server, there will never be a time and place for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back