What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Altis Rally Championship - Summer 2018

Gurlanin

Actions Have Consequences
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Red Gull proudly presents:

View attachment 10344

The Altis Rally Championship - Summer 2018

That's right, ladies and gentlemen: this summer we will be hosting a multi-stage, multi-race, rally championship event right here on the beautiful and sunny isle of Altis!

It's set to be a great series of races, with fantastic prizes, and a true test of skill, teamwork, and determination, as we challenge you to drive fast around some of Altis's most dangerous roads: expect sharp corners, plenty of dirt tracks, and perhaps the odd explosion or two!

What is the Altis Rally Championship?

The Altis Rally Championship is an organised series of races, on predetermined roads around Altis. There are multiple categories in each race that allow cars, and teams, to earn prizes and points. At the end of all the races, the points are counted up to calculate the Grand Champions, who win an even bigger prize!

Every team is allowed to enter two cars, each comprised of a driver and navigator. Cars earn points for themselves and their team, but any points earned by the team stay as team points only.

Three leaderboards will be made public before the first race event, one for timings, one for individual car points, and one for team points. It will be updated regularly through the races.

How are the Races Run?

The races are a time-trial event, run every Wednesday at 2030 BST (half an hour after restart) at different locations around Altis. The ARC will last 5 weeks.

Each race is made up of three stages, each run and timed separately, and the race winner is the car whose total time is the fastest. The general area of the race course will be announced in the days leading up to the race, but the exact route is only given to the team captain just before the start of each race, so it's important to pay attention! It will be up to the team captain to inform the drivers and navigators of the exact route.

In-between each stage will be a chance for team support crews to repair/refuel their vehicles as necessary, but this time will be limited! If you're not ready to go at the starting line, you may have to wait until all the other racers have been through for an available slot to open up again.

What are the Categories, Points, and Prizes?

Every race has five categories to compete in:

• Race Champions

The car (driver and navigator) that has the fastest overall time.
  • 1st: £1M (10 points) 2nd: £750k (7 points) 3rd: £500k (5 points) 4th: (3 points) 5th: (1 point)

[*]Stage 1 Champions

• The car with the fastest time over stage 1.
  • 1st: £100k (3 points) 2nd: £75k (2 points) 3rd: £50k (1 point)

[*]Stage 2 Champions

• The car with the fastest time over stage 2.

[*]Stage 3 Champions

• The car with the fastest time over stage 3.

[*]Team Champions

• Team with the most points from the above categories.
  • 1st: £1M (10 points) 2nd: £750k (7 points) 3rd: £500k (5 points) 4th: (3 points) 5th: (1 point)

The championship has three overall categories:

• Grand Champions

Individual car (driver and navigator) that has the most combined points.
  • 1st: £2M 2nd: £1M 3rd: £500k

[*]Team Grand Champions

• Team with the most combined points.
  • 1st: £5M 2nd: £3M 3rd: £1M

[*]Speed Demons

• Individual car with the single fastest time across any stage.
  • Prize: £1M

Rules

1. No weapons are permitted at the race events.

• If you are found with a weapon, your car will be immediately disqualified from the event.
    • Repeat offences may lead to your team being disqualified from the entire championship.
  2. Race Officials' decisions are final.
  3. Each group/faction is limited to two (2) team entries.

• This is to limit the number of vehicles participating, and ensure a smoothly run series of events.
  4. Each team is limited to two (2) vehicles.
  5. Each team must have a team captain who is not a driver or navigator.
  6. Each car must have one (1) driver AND one (1) navigator.

• The driver and navigator may not be changed whilst racing.
    • Any changes to the driver or navigator must be from existing team members, and event organisers made aware BEFORE the change is made.
  7. All cars must be road legal vehicles.
  8. Cheating during the race will result in time penalties or disqualification from that stage/race, depending on the severity of the offence.

• Cheating includes, but is not limited to: skipping parts of the course, sabotaging other vehicles (such as through spike strips), attempting to gain an unfair advantage over other racers, etc.
  9. All team submissions must include the role of each team member.

• Roles are limited to:

Team Captain
    • Car 1 Driver
    • Car 1 Navigator
    • Car 2 Driver
    • Car 2 Navigator
    • Team Support
    • Reserve Driver/Navigator

10. Prize money listed is the total that will be given as rewards to the car or team. It will be up to the car/team to decide how the prize money is shared.

How Do I Enter?

Comment below using the following template:

Team Name: [Keep it sensible]
Team Captain: [In-game Name]

Car 1: [Driver Name], [Navigator Name]
Car 2: [Driver Name], [Navigator Name/ Not Applicable (If not entering a second car)

Team Support: [Names of anyone helping out the team as a mechanic (i.e. refuelling/repairing) during the race]
Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): [Names of anyone who is on standby to replace the primary driver/navigator of a vehicle]

Replace the [.] brackets with whatever the contents tells you to.

Volunteers

As with any big event, we need help setting things up and ensuring that things run smoothly. If you're interested in helping out during the race, there are many jobs that you can do, such as helping get the right car to the start point on time, directing the rally cars on the tracks, time keeping, making sure racers aren't cheating, letting the ambulance know if/where a crash has taken place, etc.

So if you're interested in having front row seats to the racing action, and volunteering, please comment below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Race:

Wednesday, 13th June 2018

Current Teams:

• LSS

Team Captain: MrLongSlong
  • Car 1: Liam, Toby
  • Car 2: Crispy Kebab, Alex
  • Team Support: Nathan, Watson
  • Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): Nathan, Watson

[*]Oblivion

• Team Captain: Wayfarer
  • Car 1: Haywire, Gilgamesh
  • Car 2: Perspective, Bob Wilkinson
  • Team Support: N/A
  • Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): Simon Ross

[*]NHS

• Team Captain: CMO Norman
  • Car 1: DR Phoenix, SUR Owen
  • Car 2: CST Meeloo, SUR Nick Carraway
  • Team Support: CST Haemisch
  • Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): CST Louie Austino

[*]NCA Rally Boys

• Team Captain: Wolfy
  • Car 1: Ali Barber, [TBC]
  • Car 2: Kai, [TBC]
  • Team Support: DJ, Tuna, Proxity
  • Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): Tuna, Antollyme 

Leaderboards:

Team Name: [LSS]
Team Captain: [MrLongSlong]

Car 1: [Triky], [Liam]
Car 2: [Jackr], [Alex]

Team Support: [Nathan, Watson,Toby]
Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): [Nathan, Watson, Toby]

Team Name: Oblivion 

Team Captain: Wayfarer 

Car 1: Haywire, Gilgamesh
Car 2: Perspective, Bob Wilkinson 

Team Support: N/A
Reserve Driver(s)/Navigator(s): Simon Ross

I'm up and looking to volunteer to join a team, I'm good at navigating.

Edit: please confirm dates before as my PC is currently broken but it should be fixed soon.

That's two teams currently signed up. Need a fair few more before the championship can move forwards!

I'd also like to remind both teams of rule 5: "Each team must have a team captain who is not a driver or navigator." That means that your team captain CANNOT be a reserve driver/navigator.

That's two teams currently signed up. Need a fair few more before the championship can move forwards!

I'd also like to remind both teams of rule 5: "Each team must have a team captain who is not a driver or navigator." That means that your team captain CANNOT be a reserve driver/navigator.
Fixed

First Race Date:

Wednesday, 6th June 2018

The amount of time and effort I've put into this already, turning it into a death race is just not an option XD

If it's road legal, you can use it, though I recommend an SUV or hatchback sport (which is basically a rally car anyway).

If it's road legal, you can use it, though I recommend an SUV or hatchback sport (which is basically a rally car anyway).
Those are good cars but I’m only able to drive a quilin or a hemtt.  Give me a sporty and SUV I will need a repair kit for every half a kilometre 

If you really want to the rally in a HEMMT you can, but I don't think you'll get very far .... 😛

Back