What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Cardosos Mansion Start bid 35mil

Wicker

HOBO
20180530182437_1.jpg

Right today I've will be selling the very known house Cardosos Mansion that is know for it time as a drug dealer in kavala, so If you wanna be the owner of the old drug dealer and have nice house parties this house is for you.

So unlike other houses I wont be starting at 1mil but instead 35mil so this is for the people that actually got cash on their bank and if you dont have that kinda cash the door is there so here is a few pics of the Mansion.

When buying this Mansion you also get the chance to buy the Garage without extra payments
20180530182430_1.jpg20180530182614_1.jpg20180530182513_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So unlike other houses I wont be starting at 1mil but instead 50mil so this is for the people that actually got cash on their bank and if you dont have that kinda cash the door is there so here is a few pics of the Mansion.
d95dac5a8f3c0a75937b22791b42761e.png

🤔

April fools was a while ago? 50 mill?

8mill as it brings back old memories back when I owned it.

What is this? A special secret armored gangbase that looks like a house? Wauw definitely worth the money!!! 

Don't forget to secure your transaction with M&services to avoid being scammed or robbed of your hard earned ££££!

Right pretty Simple the person that buys the house is gonna have it and for time time being Im not gonna be lowering the prices as I belive if you really want the house you are willing to pay the price for it...

Right pretty Simple the person that buys the house is gonna have it and for time time being Im not gonna be lowering the prices as I belive if you really want the house you are willing to pay the price for it...
im one of the few people that is still willing to pay for something like this.

And there is no way in hell im willing to pay 50mill (i cant even earn 50mill anways :p)

Good luck selling it with no buyers

Iam willing to buy it, although i dont have 50 mil and also in my opinion 50 mil is way too much for a house, even though the house looks really good

just a quick hint to the seller

somethings only worth what someones willing to pay for it, forcing 50 mil for a house which in terms of storage is barely different to any other property in Kavala, the only major difference being the walls and status for it, its unlikely that you'll receive 50 mil for it

Back