What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Looking for CPU waterblock, resevoir and pump OR AiO

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
Good morning.

Due to the fact that the pump of my current AiO (CM Eisberg 240L Prestige) broke down, I'm looking for some replacements. 

As the radiator and the fans still work fine, I figured I have two options:

1. Get a new pump, new waterblock and new reservoir separately and use the radiator I have
  2. Get a new expandable AiO

Little bit of information:

• Budget: ~100-150 EUR
  • CPU Socket: LGA1150
  • Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25mm
  • Radiator Dimensions    280 x 124 x 30mm
Would love if the pump didn't make a lot of noise as I'm not really planning on overclocking my CPU a lot.

It's been a while since I got this AiO and I'm pretty much out of the loop, so thanks to everyone who decides to help me out! Also feel free to ask me any question if that may help you understand better!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I built my new PC I didn’t bother with a water cooler. The advice I was given was it’s not really needed if your not over clocking. 

That is my full build 

What did you do at the end?

AiOs are not bad nowadays, but nothing compared to a custom loop. The only problem, it is more expensive and you need to build it.

To re-use your current radiator would go for an EK Supremacy EVO (the cheapest one is about £45) and a D5 pump (this is expensive, expect to spend about £70 - £100). You will also need tube, fittings and liquid.

If you are not planing to OC any AiO will be enough and probably cheaper. The most performance impact is dependant on the radiator. The bigger, thicker and with more fans, the better.

I've been doing custom loops for more than 10 years if you got any questions.

Back