What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Amazing House For Weed Runs, Maximise Your Safety With A Checkpoint

Rohat Karabulut

BACKSTORY:​

I've recently purchased a home above Kore - I no longer have a use for this house as I am no longer participating in the runs I previously had taken part in.  This house was extremely useful as I had a point to drop my goods off when and if I had potential threats arising.  It allowed me and my buddies to maximize profits in minimal time as my friend would drop off goods to here, while I was processing and repeated.

SPECS:​

1500 Storage Space - Just under 2 HEMTTs worth of space.

Good back access, out of sight from the main route, allows for discreet parking of HEMTT.

Decent view of the main route allows you so scout out the route.

IMAGES OF THE PALACE ITSELF:

Bids start at 800k - Can only bid up by 100k each time!

Thank you for taking the time to read over the information, may the highest bidder claim the house!

Yeah, but it costs a lot more than my starting bid, plus, this certain one is quite effective and safe.
that makes no sense. once they have given you the money, they then have to buy the house for 2.2mill or however much it is. they lose out on money.

Yeah, but it costs a lot more than my starting bid, plus, this certain one is quite effective and safe.
It will cost the person buying this however much they pay you as well as 1.5million to buy the property off the server. Buying a property via biding will be (much) more expensive than via the server

that makes no sense. once they have given you the money, they then have to buy the house for 2.2mill or however much it is. they lose out on money.

It will cost the person buying this however much they pay you as well as 1.5million to buy the property off the server. Buying a property via biding will be (much) more expensive than via the server
To be honest, I had no idea that's how house selling had worked, I thought it was as simple as I give them the house after they paid me.  Thanks for the information though guys, appreciate it!

Back