What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Papi Surgay's Talent Show

Surgay

Hello ladies and gentlemen. today I hosted the first of many to come talent shows delivered by Papi Surgay. The rules are simple you turn up with a talent and perform. if you don't have a talent and want to be a crowd member the entry fee is 10K. I will be hosting it every other Friday at 8:30PM, starting this Friday June 8th.

For now I will keep the prizes the same as tonight until there is more funding and I feel it has became more of a stapled event. as listed below 1st, 2nd and third along with the fan favorite. I'm looking to make it so I have a score bored and the person who has the most fan favorite votes over the course of the month ( 2 shows) will be receiving a nice cash prize as well. this means you may not even win fan favorite on any of the nights but if you are most voted e.g. coming second twice, will probably give you a good chance. Now lets talk cash.

1st: 1 mill

2nd: 500K

3rd: 250K

Fan Favorite: 750K

Fan Favorite of the month: 3mill

I have chosen Fan Favorite to be above 2nd and 3rd as I feel like impressing a crowd of people is harder than just impressing me as I'm only one judge for now. these prize pools are subject to change and will most likely be made bigger if the event becomes successful and people enjoy it (this is because I don't want to be putting 10 mill in every 2 weeks to an event only 10 people are showing up for) If possible I'm hoping a admin will be able to send out a server wide message 15 mins before the event and hope the voices and code don't bug out. (if it does happen we will have to figure out a limit of people in the 1 area.

Anyway I hope you guys will enjoy this event and have some different kind of RP to mix it up and just have a laugh. Hopefully I will see you guys there this Friday and any feedback from people tonight would be great. also feedback on whether this is a good idea and tips on how to improve it. 

Thanks for taking your time to read this and hopefully see you there. Love,

Papi Surgay x

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got four yeses, this should be fun.

C-mnVVzWsAIq7SZ.jpg

didn't mention in post but its at kav nightclub and im gunna need 2 judges

I won't be able to join because im working but as fan favourite from last week I hope it goes as well as last time

Fan votes for the first show of the month of june:

crispy kebab: 2

lil jeep: 5

ace: 2

Dani: 4

Drex: 1

• Eggplant
Reactions: L1L
Back