What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Server always full

FqvXLJn.png

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

its pressing spacebar over and over again

UP THE CAPACITY
You clearly have a lack of basic respect for the people that give up their time developing the server to make it better, such as DJH. You ARE allowed to make a suggestion, as long as it is something that is somewhat possible and has some sort of idea behind it. 

STILL CANT GET IN FFS
Maybe if you look at Discord, you would realise why the second server. Server 2 isn't normally open on weekdays because it reaches very low player count, and there is a severe lack of roleplay and it's just a grind for things. All though, looking at your attitude, I'm glad you have to keep spamming!

You clearly have a lack of basic respect for the people that give up their time developing the server to make it better, such as DJH. You ARE allowed to make a suggestion, as long as it is something that is somewhat possible and has some sort of idea behind it. 

Maybe if you look at Discord, you would realise why the second server. Server 2 isn't normally open on weekdays because it reaches very low player count, and there is a severe lack of roleplay and it's just a grind for things. All though, looking at your attitude, I'm glad you have to keep spamming! "
Judging my attitude based on 8 words, well done mate. As a game developer by trade, I have nothing but respect for developers etc. Infact, I have said nothing in this thread to say otherwise. "Ah yes its that simple how did we never think of that.",   My comment was just a bitchy comment back to Captain Helpful here.

Please do not question my respect for other game developers etc. I was just venting my frustration on not being able to play, when I never used to have a problem getting in years ago. Whats funny, is that others messaged back, with a half decent solution, which i'm doing. The community is usually awesome that way. 

I'm going to be making regular donations to the server starting this week, as I admire the work that goes into it, of course unless you feel I dont respect people that give up their time developing the server? Of which I literally didn't, at ANY point, EVER say it was easy, and that I demand they do a better job. I look forward to getting a nice donator badge like yours though x

Get a macro and go heat up some chicken wings
Yeah, top idea that mate 🙂 I've got it setup for next time, im not not sure what space bar spamming will do once its connected 😕 haha

What I usually do is aline my forehead perfectly with the space bar and enter key, and then stick on some 1980s punk rock and go ham on that bitch until l my fore head looks like I'v been laying face down in a pile of bullet ants.

Works a treat!

We only had nothing but trouble with S2. Whether that be a lack of RP or just straight up rule breaker. 

S2 was not the best example of what this community is. The develment team is working hard on increasing slots and keeping the server as stable as they can. 

Please stay with it, it’s is always worth it in the end. 

To be fair I miss a good server 2 patrol, gangs doing large runs weren’t scary it was turning up to a fuel station with a hobo and a rook and not knowing if he’s going to just spray you or not haha

Back