What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - 69er Chevy - Poor/Low Quality RP (Warning Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thymen

Your In-game name

Mike Litoris

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

69er Chevy

Date of the incident

05/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

69er Chevy did some verry poor rp. he did it twice but i dont have footage of the first time since shadowplay was off. They asked me to remove the vehicles and I didnt. then he knocked me out and gave orders to execute me. video from 6:30

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_dLFT8-fU0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey, 69er chevy here.

I'll explain from my point of view.

I first crossed this man in agios bend, where I told him to leave the area several times, he kept on circling me with a stolen police car with sirens on and really didnt give a f.... So I told him to put his hands up, he didnt, I knocked him out, restrained him, put him in my vehicle and gave him a warning, that if he keeps on doing it I will shoot him next time. (I took his protector since he was waving it all over the place)

(I don't have a video of this because I was never called onto teamspeak, and never got called in for this one he is reporting me on)

From our point of view you were just trolling us, placing your heli in the middle of the road, we asked u several times to move it, and you never did, we tried to get our hemmts forwards, but u kept denying that it was your chopper, even though u flew it and jumped out of it. The reason why we think you were trolling is because you did the same thing in agios bend, just this time you just went and regeared 

I was really annoyed since you did it 2 times in a row, and we were in a intense situation with the cops aswell, trying to get away from agios, and blocking the heli in the middle of the road in agios didnt really make the situation better.

You had ample oppurtunities to leave, I believe when you are being aggressively told to leave the area by multiple armed rebels on multiple occasions and you fail to obey. (Given my previous warning of shooting you aswell) You should have realised that staying would have had only one outcome.

I can agree my "execution" could have been better, and i've been here long enough to actually know that. So my arms are still open, if you would come teamspeak and talk it out, maybe go to staff so they can listen? Its your choice, and ill accept what ever you choose!

Kind regards, 

NimmerN

-I didnt report to you because this is not a mistake. with that gear  im pretty sure you should know a thing like poor RP i think. I think you did it on purpose because clearly your only goal was to kill me. Not to have some rp. The fact that you did this twice to me (first time i dont have video becase shadowplay was off) was the reason for me not to contact you.

-tought i was trolling? seems legit.... Not

-you ask me multiple times to remove the heli and the vehicle. I awnsered multiple times that they weren't my vehicles. since I stole them. Also i didnt want to remove them because I was waiting for someone. This is no reason to do a thing wich i would describe as fail rp (again because your only intention was to kill me).

Last edited by a moderator:
-I didnt report to you because this is not a mistake. with that gear  im pretty sure you should know a thing like poor RP i think. I think you did it on purpose because clearly your only goal was to kill me. Not to have some rp. The fact that you did this twice to me (first time i dont have video becase shadowplay was off) was the reason for me not to contact you.

-tought i was trolling? seems legit.... Not

-you ask me multiple times to remove the heli and the vehicle. I awnsered multiple times that they weren't my vehicles. since I stole them. Also i didnt want to remove them because I was waiting for someone. This is no reason to do a thing wich i would describe as fail rp (again because your only intention was to kill me).

I'm sorry you feel that way. 

I feel like its common sense off a person that if you arrive in a vehicle, and you have about 10 rebels around you, telling you to get into that heli and fly off. Even if the vehicle is stolen, I would say its logic that you jump into that helicopter and just fly off, you arrived with it, than you could also leave with it, since u had the keys.

You are saying it’s not trolling yet you did this to us already. The first time you just got your protect removed and sent on your way. You then decide to do this to us again. You can see how many of us are around you with guns giving you a simple instruction while being hostile. You was giving so many chances, if you wanted a different outcome then you should of listened to what several armed rebels are telling you to do. It was a simple instruction, just move the helicopter from the middle of the road, you was stopping the hemmets from passing.You can clearly see we are not messing around. We just wanted to get passed and leave agios to get out of a different situation with police. You clearly didn't want to comply so unfortunately we then do it are self and execute you.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after discussing the manner with other staff members we are gonna be giving both off you a warning.

@Thymen You were told multiple times to leave and holster your weapon from several armed individuals you refused to listen to them and you were from what we could see baiting for a situation to happen so you will be receiving a warning for baiting.

@NimmerN We both know this is poor. You know yourself you should have and could have done more in the form of the execution. You will be receiving a warning for poor rp and i expect better from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back