What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The Life of err...

PC George

Hello the first question you may ask me is what is my name? To be perfectly honest i don't remember it, i mean i woke up on altis after i was shipwrecked and adopted the first name i found which happened to be Brown after that i set off to discover where i was, to my surprise i found civilisation in a town called kavala there i met a bunch of unique faces and personalities as well as my old ship mates that ended up on the island.

After training as a mechanic and a private doctor i set off to help the people of altis through my own personal business, somehow ended assisting in the torture of a swedish mafia prisoner with the mayor which was... new, Ran with the Valentino family for a bit after that before getting attacked by them which altered my attention, made me think.

I was trying to help the people of altis with no real experience or training just civilian basic training so i tried joining the NHS, that didn't go too well for me so instead i ended up in the police which i remain in to this day as PCSO George.

So after a brief summary of me, I still have no idea what is going on however what i do know is i joined to police to protect the people of altis and that is what i will do.

Kavala... a civilisation? 😂😂

Anyway.. welcome 😛 and don't let yourself bullied by rebels just because you are a PCSO 😉

Oh please i will *COUGH* get knocked out *COUGH* by a distance sniper long before i am bullied. 😛

That happens more often than you would think.

But thank you very much!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmmmmmm another blue berry to add to my pie I see!

JK

Enjoy it here weathers nice , views are amazing, and theirs always the smell of gun powder in the air!

And whongcheg is the best mayor (Dictator) of this island, at some point i will meet you in altis and be surrounded by a army but more fun times await 😉

Thank you Sire!

Back