What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Runs

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
After the runs getting changed what runs are quite profitable/fun to do now? I know Diamond & Salt are some of the best paying ones, however I don't know if there are other runs which have a good pay or fun to do as a group etc. Any recommendations?

Meth sucks. Got nerfed and you need to be naked to make it+the blue smoke so the cops see u from far. Also the long drive to meth dealer afterwards. Might be faster just selling frog legs.

I wouldn't be to concerned about which runs are the best at the moment because its Thursday today which means another update and seeing although last weeks balancing update was only pass one I'm guessing there is going to be another pass to balance it even further, Just speculation though.

I wouldn't be to concerned about which runs are the best at the moment because its Thursday today which means another update and seeing although last weeks balancing update was only pass one I'm guessing there is going to be another pass to balance it even further, Just speculation though.
Nope, Last night on Discord it was said that the update is going to be next week.

Meth sucks. Got nerfed and you need to be naked to make it+the blue smoke so the cops see u from far. Also the long drive to meth dealer afterwards. Might be faster just selling frog legs.
I don't honestly intend on doing them in land vehicles. I would probably be doing them in a Huron or Taru with it constantly spewled up so there is less risk. I just want to know what has the best price at the end so I know what runs to do(except Uranium)

No update today, nice big'un next week 🙂

Make sure to coerce as many people as possible to leave feedback on the balancing so the Caravan Dev can build a decent picture for the next pass

"I am not posh i got a BMW for my first car" you happy now?
i would say as feedback. Its not a good idea that legal runs earn better money than illegal. That is what you made wrong with the balance changes, people basically only do diamonds and salt

LSD pays alright think it was 700k for a cargo van 

Back