What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Goose Cartel and UNMC execute a young police officer.

Chunky

With the Goose Cartel's relationship growing with the UNMC this bank job did not go according to plan, but we did hit the police right where it hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2tDTpRkACo&feature=youtu.be

You didn't kidnap him, did you? He is was only a blueberry, after all ...

You didn't kidnap him, did you? He is was only a blueberry, after all ...
Nope, he arrived by him self to an attempted bank robbery, but unfortunately there was not enough police on, we was going to let him go but he was very talkative and got on mine and Blazes last nerve :p

No this officer turned up at the bank and as unmc do not execute new recruits i stripped this man of his weapons and coms and told him to run off and not come back . However he decided to be a smart arse and hang around making stupid comments so i handed him over to the goose cartel who do not have such a strict code of conduct as we do unfortunatly for the officer in question. If only he had taken up my offer and walked away, such a needless waste of a life

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just checking. As Zippey said: that PCSO needs some guidance ... lots of guidance ...

I do believe there was another low ranked cop who came in gung ho, with a lethal (that he wasn't supposed to have, at least on of our UNMC ex cop members told me so). I do believe he was going to have a word with his superior as well. Needless to say this lad died as well, in a gunfight where he first killed one of ours =(

Back