Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK 0.63
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Valen Bell

Poseidon Q&A

Recommended Posts

Valen Bell

Le9lKyucNJCTW3e2FMYBmpC0OHe45m37B7c-p7PY

Poseidon Q&A

Please keep all questions serious and relevant to Poseidon along with keeping them constructive, if you have a complaint then please direct it towards the Poseidon leadership privately.

 

Answers are only to come from Poseidon Leadership and those given specific permission, otherwise please do not post on our behalf or make random posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saul Goodman

How will Poseidon diffientriate from the UNMC?

How does Poseidon fund it’s operations?

Will the whitelisting be the same as the UNMC and be tweaked for the Cartel?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vene

What area of the map will be under poseidon cartel's control? 

Will poseidon cartel be just like a glorified version of any other gang?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
19 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

How will Poseidon diffientriate from the UNMC?

How does Poseidon fund it’s operations?

Will the whitelisting be the same as the UNMC and be tweaked for the Cartel?

The UNMC is dead. This is not a military faction. When we you see us you will know. We have applied key internal rules to prevent regular large scale Offencive Operation against Rebels and Police. 

Funding comes from taxing and illegal runs tailored for us.

Whitelisting is whitelisting. If you me weapons and gear? No not the same.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joshlugg

Is there going to be a special uniform made for the cartel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
12 minutes ago, Vene said:

What area of the map will be under poseidon cartel's control? 

Will poseidon cartel be just like a glorified version of any other gang?

An official lands will be mark soon. A recent spy plane managed intercept some of our communications. So information may be out there. 

If you want to view it very simplistically ie we are not Police or Civilians and we have guns. There is so much more that we will have that makes us very much different. 

1 minute ago, joshlugg said:

Is there going to be a special uniform made for the cartel?

We will have clothing that no one else will be able to use. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joshlugg

Is there a confirmed release date or is it still in the works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
19 minutes ago, joshlugg said:

Is there a confirmed release date or is it still in the works?

We are hoping very soon, but this is all down to the very hard work of @DjHolyChirst and his team of developers. 

8 minutes ago, Simon Ross said:

Is the Cartel going to have different lands to the UNMC?

Part of the on going battle the UNMC had was their lands. To use the same lands again would be pointless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simon Ross
7 minutes ago, Alfred said:

We are hoping very soon, but this is all down to the very hard work of @DjHolyChirst and his team of developers. 

Part of the on going battle the UNMC had was their lands. To use the same lands again would be pointless

Is it going to be the Southern Peninsular instead?....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
5 minutes ago, Simon Ross said:

Is it going to be the Southern Peninsular instead?....

Their is an element of wait and see. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joshlugg

What info was leaked from the spy plane? And is there anymore to the story of the cartel?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
45 minutes ago, joshlugg said:

What info was leaked from the spy plane? And is there anymore to the story of the cartel?

Maybe the people who have the picture would care to share it with you?

More will come over time. Poseidon is the name given by the 3 leaders. They have managed to earn the loyalty of 3 family groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Coco
13 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Maybe the people who have the picture would care to share it with you?

More will come over time. Poseidon is the name given by the 3 leaders. They have managed to earn the loyalty of 3 family groups. 

Orion, atlas and triton?

 

how as a “cartel” do you expect to not be in constant fights with the police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CST Saccar

Will the cartel have their own medics, or they'll completely rely on the NHS (in terms of reviving) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HackerManCammal

how does recruitment work is it in game or out 

will there be a point when you stop recruiting eg certain number of people

is there any water themed run being added to this factions area or for this faction

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George-Harris
9 minutes ago, Saccar said:

Will the cartel have their own medics, or they'll completely rely on the NHS (in terms of reviving) ?

We will have to purchase our own defibrillators to use on our comrades, however if NHS are on duty then they will be called straight to the casualty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
10 minutes ago, Saccar said:

Will the cartel have their own medics, or they'll completely rely on the NHS (in terms of reviving) ?

The NHS is already a great addition to the server we have no need to have our own version. 

 

3 minutes ago, JammalCammal said:

how does recruitment work is it in game or out 

will there be a point when you stop recruiting eg certain number of people

is there any water themed run being added to this factions area or for this faction

 

The only part of the recruitment we are currently willing to release is the App and interview stages. 

Recruitment will be slow at first to ensure we get quality over quantity. However, We have no limit to the numbers we may have. 

Wait and see, we have to learn to walk before we run (swim).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joshlugg
2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

The only part of the recruitment we are currently willing to release is the App and interview stages. 

Are applications being processed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rappy

Will there be a specific ranking system in the cartel with a sort of chain of command as in ranks similar to how the police have them but with names changed to suit the cartel theme?

Similarly, will there be designated groups similar to how police have Armed Response and such, but again to suit a cartel theme?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alfred
20 minutes ago, Mr Rice Krispy said:

how as a “cartel” do you expect to not be in constant fights with the police?

I like to think people know me for my Roleplay ability. I also like to think that when people know I’m about that this is my main effort. This is what I will be pushing down to all members of Poseidon. 

Also, I don’t plan on getting caught by the Police doing what I’m doing. We also have enough of our own stuff to do so that interactions should be kept low. 

Just now, Rappy said:

Will there be a specific ranking system in the cartel with a sort of chain of command as in ranks similar to how the police have them but with names changed to suit the cartel theme?

Similarly, will there be designated groups similar to how police have Armed Response and such, but again to suit a cartel theme?

Yes of course we will have ranks. 

We have no requirement for any sort of Armed Response or similar groups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banjo Jo
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Danish said:

I don't have the map.

I'm a sneaky beaky spy and saw the points the management team was placing in the Uranium buyer section, possibly the southern-border seeing how that's a thing on TS channels. 

 

 

Are there any specific requirements to applying? 

Not much is given in the application form; would you judge a bad combatant? 

Edited by Banjo Jo
Minor Fixes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiL Jeep

will the cartel make any efforts towards controlling the capture areas?, advanced/black market etc.

Also will they have a compound similar to the RBA to protect from rebels/police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×