Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK 0.63
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Valen Bell

Poseidon Q&A

Alfred
1 hour ago, CI Ali Barber said:

I live in Pyrgos and usually, when playing as a civillian only stick to that specific side of the island. Therefore having no reason to buy a "Border" Pass. I cant go anywhere without being harassed to buy a visitor pass. Im, not a bloody visitor, Can you automatically have a border pass or a homeowners pass or something when you own a house within your lands for a prolonged length of time, get one made and produced as a document or something by Poseidon authorities?

What is your Internal policy for treating civilians within the Pyrgos area that do not intend to cross the border?

As i feel im just getting harrassed and followed when in your area, surely you would want to show what your city can offer and economical benefits could offer be instead of "Where is your border pass!". Making people more open to your "way of living" would in my opinion be more beneficial, and of course plz kill the gang dudes 🙂

You don't pay your rent to us, you pay your rent to the Government who fund the Police. 
We get nothing from this deal you have with the Government. So, We offer a range of perks for paying this small pass price. That is all we ask you to do is pay the Pass.

If however you still feel that you want to support a system take does not allow people to do as they choose, then I would encourage you to relocate. We will be cracking down on anyone who is found without a pass in our lands.

The choice is in your hands.

Ant Arni
10 minutes ago, Alfred said:

If however you still feel that you want to support a system take does not allow people to do as they choose, then I would encourage you to relocate.

We just funded the reconstruction of your hospital by the way, something I didn't see your own cartel wanting to do even considering your vast wealth. One day your people are begging our government for money, the next you are slandering that same government - what is your actual stance towards the government? Are you only supportive of it when it benefits you?

🤔

George-Harris

Small Stuff

Only a small update this week as a lot of the game team has been consumed with real life, hopefully things should be back to normal next week. Coming up this week we have some fixes to some scripting errors which will hopefully speed up the server a tiny bit, we also have a small fix to a typo error on the loading screen. Some minor Poseidon stuff have been added with a keybind to open Poseidon gates being added, the hexes and a small area where money was not received has also been fixed. Finally the larger addition this week is Pyrgos Hospital with the increased activity round Pyrgos a small consultant area has been put in place by the Government in cooperation with the Cartel.

~ Chirst

2 hours ago, Ant Arni said:

We just funded the reconstruction of your hospital by the way, something I didn't see your own cartel wanting to do even considering your vast wealth. One day your people are begging our government for money, the next you are slandering that same government - what is your actual stance towards the government? Are you only supportive of it when it benefits you?

🤔

We shall do what ever we can to make sure that anything we do benefits us in the best possible way. If this means working in cooperation with the UK government at certain points of time then so be it.

Valen Bell

@DBrookman if you have a complaint then please contact a Capo or Baron, if you truly want to ensure it can be dealt with then evidence would be required as going off word is not reliable. The Q&A is not the place for it, nor any "shittalking" and alongside that only Baron+ are to answer any questions on here. Please abide by this simple rule and refer to the original post for information on how to conduct before posting.

Nathan123

the drug processor, can it be used 24/7 and what can I process there? thanks

joshlugg
56 minutes ago, Nathan123 said:

the drug processor, can it be used 24/7 and what can I process there? thanks

The drug pro is 24/7 and can process anything that is sold at the drug dealer

Guest Jack C

If I'm under 16 is there an young recruitment system?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.