What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Nigel's Cool Mayor Thing

G

So, some of you may have seen me around the island

The name is Nigel,

Nigel Alistair Thornthrob Oberon Fumblefunk III 

I'm a decedent of a long line of Aristocrats, some people may class as the founders of the island, but we don't like to brag, that's for commoners.

I have been seen doing deeds around the island, I saved 4 civilians from a terrorist attack that resulted in a building collapsing. (No biggie)

I saved an officer of the law from a near fatal encounter with a rebel. I cared for him, licked his wounds. @Ronald Strauss

I found a humble taxi driver, poor and broken, I saved him from a life of crime and he is now my personal chauffeur. @Crow 

I saved the NHS Kavala from a ghost, I performed an exorcism on the Legendary Spirit of @Nalurah

and now. It's time for me to save you.

I have dreams about turning this great island, into a work of art. Only with your vote, can I turn those dreams into a reality.

Take the leap of faith. 

Become One with the Fumble. One with the Funk

Aims : Free Crumpets, Legal Go-Karts, other things.

960x0.png

496bd4d100e5cf8f28d3ba6a0c6de404.png

Last edited:
As current Altis mayor, I approve of Nigel Fumblefunk and the message he strives to deliver. I would highly suggest voting for Mr Fumblefunk as he is a very intelligent gentleman and he will carry on my legacy of making Altis better for all citizens.

Back