What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

When medics get overworked!

Mystery

Banned
Found this medic sleeping under a ramp, surely tired after a long day of reviving and getting yelled at at gun point :D . Poor guy!

IJ7LN9f.jpg

We have a hard job guys please be patient with us and respect that we work hard to save your life!

Poor bugger, I have to admit I contributed to his workload last night, sent him with a poor civvie who couldn't drive in a straight line.

That was you? I nearly ended up with the civvie and didn't want that! Too tired to babysit haha!
I normally would have taken the poor sod but unfortunately there were a great many explosions nearby needing attending to, next came the paperwork and a few insurance verification forms so by the time I'd got back to Athira the NHS checkpoint was long gone.

Poor Ximi! He had so much work yesterday with Vespirio spontaneously combustion every 5-minutes. He's probably taking a nap after applying all those creams and lotions so many times!!

I normally would have taken the poor sod but unfortunately there were a great many explosions nearby needing attending to, next came the paperwork and a few insurance verification forms so by the time I'd got back to Athira the NHS checkpoint was long gone.
AEGIS are happy to be contracted for VIP transport  ;)  No crashes (promise!)

I'll keep that in mind, thankyou. However in this occasion the gentleman was already receiving treatment for a suspected concussion due to driving at full pelt through a roadside barrier. It made a lot more sense to have him sent to the hospital for all the regular scans and rubbings. 

Got the heli back from the insurance, thank you Edgar for clearing the bounty for my self defence of the two robbers.

Got the heli back from the insurance, thank you Edgar for clearing the bounty for my self defence of the two robbers.
Ah glad it got sorted and the paperwork went through quickly, the bastards never finalize my claims until I'm out of vehicles, suppose that's the difference between my public and your private insurance.

#strikeforlesspaperwork

Yea we had so many calls on at the time we had to abandon our NHS Checkpoint. Thank you to all the Officers and Civvies who took part in our treatment centre, you all have made Altis a safer place!

I might take you up on that too!

Back