What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

I made an Bullet RPUK

Hahah Im doing bullets legaly im military gun smith , and there is no problem at all with this bullet as long as I didn't put barut inside and didn't close it with gas from both sides , thank you 😄

Well whom ever gets shot with this bullet will be a advertisement for RPUK.

HAHAHHA thank  you guys , and I will say again I didn't complete finiliaze it as bullet but as an souvenir this bullet canot be used from any weapon

Man, are you also allowed to shoot guns to "Test" the bullets and see if they work, if yes you should make a batch of RPUK bullets and make a video called "shooting roleplay bullets"

Man, are you also allowed to shoot guns to "Test" the bullets and see if they work, if yes you should make a batch of RPUK bullets and make a video called "shooting roleplay bullets"
Doesn’t that happen when a hobo has a rook?

I hope you don't start making weapons and go to jail, that would be 1 less taxi customer. 😞 

You know what just like RDM; If you don't get caught, its allowed.

So just be careful.

Im not A tester im a  Smither  I love fixing guns so much that even in my free time I still do it 
I transformed an G3A3 to an G3A4 😛

13010078_269802813360596_871760719_o.jpg

13233122_285159458491598_330245321059269460_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back