What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Blackfish

Kenzie Blue

I brought my black fish for 50m a long time ago and since the heli update I find it near impossible to fly, is there any possible to get a refund for this... even for half the money cause it's literally just sat in my garage and never being used, I know you can sell it in the airport garage but you can only sell it for 35.000 and there's no way I'm selling it for that much when I paid 50m for it, I can understand I chose to purchase it but I didn't foresee the huge changes that would come to effect the way the black fish flys due to a developer DLC. 

Unfortunately not. 

Maybe you should spend your money wisely! 

Learning how to fly it is always an option, as there isn't any other way of selling it for more than 35,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it's not that hard to fly when you know how. I'd be happy to teach you. Feel free to drop me a message and we'll sort something. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks guys I'll jump in the editor and give it a shot, if all else fails I might give you a shout for that lesson 😄 @Rekkemmo 👍

Back