What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Jurassic World Evolution

Lets just say, if I had the cash to spare I'd already have bought it 😛

Looks fantastic. Made by Frontier, they've had an excellent track record with park tycoon games with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Planter Coaster. Probably will buy it in the next couple of days

Im just waiting for the paycheck.

I ended up buying it and I'm glad I did,  It's a very good game. I ended up playing it for 6 hours none stop.  I defo recommend it.

From what I have seen/heard the game looks beautiful and plays perfectly, both graphically and gameplay wise. Problem being is that is quite a hefty price tag, is it worth it?

I'd probably say so, yeah.

P.S: Being able to drive around Tokyo drifting and shoot dinosaurs is enough for me to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I have seen/heard the game looks beautiful and plays perfectly, both graphically and gameplay wise. Problem being is that is quite a hefty price tag, is it worth it?

I'd probably say so, yeah.
Frontier games tend to have quite high price tags, but large amounts of content is constantly added to the game for free after release. 

Game is great but a little short very easy to progress in it. hoping future updates bring a little more content but other than that i dont regret buying it 🙂 

In my opinion it's one of those games that you always come back to, even years later. Similar to the rollercoaster tycoon games.

Got no air or sea dinosaurs though 😞 might get it when it gets cheaper

Got no air or sea dinosaurs though 😞 might get it when it gets cheaper
Broke my heart when I didn't see it on any cheap keys sites. Just waiting for the summer sale 

Water creatures has definitely got to be added later on. Bought it yesterday and have had a blast so far.

Worth it so far or? Is it really worth the £44? on a strict plan with my money lately so need opinions? 

Worth it so far or? Is it really worth the £44? on a strict plan with my money lately so need opinions? 
It's 100% worth it in my opinion. I'm addicted to it. Will be streaming it again in about 30 mins, so come take a look at what i've done so far if you like. i've just built a monorail around the park.

Back