What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

You've been kicked - TFR

Mark Biggleswade

Hello,

I hope someone can help me; I've been playing some other servers and anyone whos been there knows that you need to install a few mods. One of which is team force radio and this seems to be causing problems for me trying to get back onto RP.co.uk.

Just to clarify, I'm using the launcher and I'm unloading all mods before joining but always get this; 

rpcouk.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Our server is completely mod free. 

You are being kicked because you have a mod loaded. 

You've unloaded all mods? When clicking on the orange Play button on the launcher there is a dropdown, hover it and choose "Play without mods". 

If this does not fix it, likely some of your game files has been edited or maybe the launcher does not pick up one of the mod files as an actual mod.. if it is the latter, try deleting that specific file which comes up in the kick log, then verify game files on Steam.

Unload all mods, if that does not work, verify integrity of game files, if that also does not work then just reinstall the game

Have you downloaded a mod online and added it in the addons folder? Because that can also be a reason you can't join. Since these mods are also mods, they won't show in your launcher (for me they don't), but they still will load.

Back