What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

LOOKING FOR SEXY HOUSE - WILL PAY GOOD MONEY

Ziffy

Effectively, I want to buy a nice looking house that is available to buy. I will pay 5 million to whoever finds me a nice looking house that I end up buying. Send me a PM with screenshots of the house on the map, and a few pictures of the house itself. 

Requirements:

-MUST BE THE BIGGEST POSSIBLE HOUSE YOU CAN BUY

-MUST NOT BE IN A BIG CITY

-MUST BE BUYABLE

-MUST BE IN A NICE LOCATION

-MUST HAVE A NICE VIEW

Happy searching lads!

-Ziffy

Add two more zeroes to that 5mil and I'll sell you this house.

5mpPckN.jpg

@Ziffy I dont think thats a 1 of 1 house in the server there must be more of them just go search I guess?
There is only one hotel house on the entire map. I won the right to a custom built house in the Easter Bunny race and then had the house built by Salv.

There is only one hotel house on the entire map. I won the right to a custom built house in the Easter Bunny race and then had the house built by Salv.
Oh shit rip I guess nobody else will ever have that house except from you... Nice build tho it looks really nice 🙂

Oh shit rip I guess nobody else will ever have that house except from you... Nice build tho it looks really nice 🙂
One day if I am in need of money or I grow tired of it I might sell it. Of course, I could always forget to pay the rent 😄

Who let you take a picture of The Pleb Mansion?
Excuse me, but that is the Danish Mansion. The Pleb Mansion is the broken down shack with no door down the street.

Back