What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Life of Frosty

Alesia

Hobo first class
This is Frosty, Sergeant of the ВДВ, he was deployed on Stratis a few years ago, when NATO took over.

Arma 3 1_05_2018 10_24_27.pngFrosty got assigned by the Russian Forces to guard over Agia Marina which he did, till the end. When Miller and his survivors attacked Agia Marina, Sergeant Frosty and his groups fought back, pushing the NATO forces away. In the maintime he orderen an airstrike, killing an entire NATO group on Stratis. For his actions, he got asked to go to CSAT command, where he got the hero of Russia medal. At that time, NATO arrived at Stratis and took over. Frosty descided to resign from the army 2 years later, and live on the island of Altis. The island where he met his love Caterina, however she died due to NATO doing some artillery on Pyrgos. So he descided to keep living there, with almost no money, he is making his life right now.

Attack on Stratis

Before the attack, Frosty called his girlfriend, Caterina, she didn't pick up so he left the following message: "Hey huney it's me, sorry I missed you. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know anything is fine. Look, I know you've been watching the news, but most of the action is in the south, hundreds of miles away from here. Our team is collecting dust, it's riding bugs down here. We try anything to do to stay out of trouble, and if it does find us, our guys are the thoughest nails, and we are ready to get the fight. But don't worry, we're VDV, this is what we do. I love you very much". 10 hours later the attack on Stratis happened. Sergeant Frosty hit Kamino hard with his team, wiping out the NATO forces in minutes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back