What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Friend can't connect to server (UPDATED)

CJacko

EDIT: His pings basically spiking for not even 0.1ms, his phone connection (tethered works fine), but when he switches back to his main internet he can play for a little while but it will inevitably kick him when his ping spikes, absolutely no other game lags, and it's definitely just a very random short spike, so if there would be anyway to whitelist him against this then it would solve the issue but then again I'm not even sure this is possible or if you'd do that for him. But that'd be the only way he could play unfortunately.

Everytime he's loading the mission file (the 50,000 KB file) it kicks him at a random point during it, and says "you have been kicked"

in my chat it says that he has been kicked because he does not meet the speed requirements but he lives pretty much in the same area as me and has even better internet than me, https://gyazo.com/4f329492d88842ac1e2eaa76f48bb6bc - Is there a way I can send him the mission file or anything, because he's tried around 5 times and got the error everytime. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is his connection stable or does it spike/drop?
Not sure how to test it, but he's never been kicked from any game at all (not just arma), he doesn't lag on any other games so I don't think so, but I guess that it is a possibility. 

Do you know whether I could just send him the mission file over skype or anything? 

EDIT: Just found something called a continuous speed test online. It doesn't affect his ping in game, but you may be right that it's causing his mission file to stop and it kicks him.

His results: 
b153e46848ff34449e5cfb21e2591b62.png

My results: 
80c5bf4bebb8a76fcc4ad16fa883cb38.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back