What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Checkpoint's checkpoint

CSI Wolfy

The picture is a little old because I'm terrible at remembering to post things.

This was a little NCA Checkpoint at the Southern Poseidon checkpoint, great hospitality from the Poseidon members there and I hope to see it happen more.

We'll be back with another checkpoint soon ❤️

hdWtp9A.jpg

Good to see that the police is helping a criminal organization that runs drugs, carry illegal firearms, claim the queens territory and will try to execute police officers for entering their lands according to their Handbook!
I think you are forgetting this is a checkpoint to stop flow of illegal narcotics and substances into the queens land.

I love this picture, especially how that one police officer puts his hand up and is like waving at the camera while 3 criminals are in front of him xD

Poseidon aren’t criminals, they are just miss understood. 

Honest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Behind the scenes from the Poseidon Checkpoint:
"for some reason the cops have made a checkpoint 10m down the road, just head to the north one if you've got drugs on you"

😄 nice I wish I was there, to be honest, I haven't seen any Poseidon member sync the day that Poseidon was created

giphy.gif

Back