What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Steam is uninstalling my games.

Applebyy

The Morrison Family
So I signed out of steam to sign into another account and when I came back onto my main account steam had uninstalled CIV 5 and Rainbow Six Siege by itself, my internet download speed is incredibly slow and it'll take roughly 5 days to reinstall both the games again which I really do not want to do, I would be delighted if anyone has any idea to fix this ☹️

Last edited by a moderator:
So I signed out of steam to sign into another account and when I came back onto my main account steam had uninstalled CIV 5 and Rainbow Six Siege by itself, my internet download speed is incredibly slow and it'll take roughly 5 days to reinstall both the games again which I really do not want to do, I would be delighted if anyone has any idea to fix this ☹️
you sure its uninstalling them? or just not recognizing it being installled.

try checking your files if the games are still there.

if not... consider getting steam guard and keep ur phone from ur siblings/family

you sure its uninstalling them? or just not recognizing it being installled.

try checking your files if the games are still there.

if not... consider getting steam guard and keep ur phone from ur siblings/family
Yeah I am sure....appreciate your suggestion but I don't think my family is gonna be uninstalling my games. 

Hello, 

Do you ever turn your computer off by the power button and not the "Shut down" button when your steam is still on?

I've had this before all it takes is to check which install folders are active if you have more then one drive and one gets unplugged you have to set it up on steam again, steam doesn't uninstall games unless told to

Back