What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How did you find out about RPUK server?

Just wondering.

For me... my friend introduced me to this server and the game arma 3 itself by watching some youtube videos.

Someone i used to play games with is a staff member and told me about the server.That was last Nov and i'm still here 

My brother was playing on the server and told me to get arma 3. That was in 2015 i think.

It was about four years ago and i wanted to try a life server , This was the only one with UK in it's title so being patriotic joined and never looked back . However i do miss the ellie goulding music as you spawn in lol 

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried out Altis Life with a friend back on Altis Life UK before leaving and coming back about a year and a half ago and fully getting involved with the community 😄

Heard of Altis life from frankieonpc's YouTube channel, tried another server first but read the rules even before joining. Then realized other servers don't enforce the rules and came here. 

Funnily enough, i cant remember. I think i found this by pure dumb luck or it was the first server with uk in the title.

Picked a random server and was lucky that Jack Sonic showed me around, explaining all kinds of stuff. I had never played on an RP altis server before.

Thank you Jack! @Sonicz

Therefore if somebody new to the server needs help to get of the ground, then message me.

Did quite abit of milsim and stuff. nerding Wasteland and modded Wasteland until i was first at a rather famous life community. But went over to this one and never looked back. 

Probably will stay around for quite some time aswell! 

Saw an Altis life video on Youtube so I bought the game and tried various different servers until I found RPUK.

Used to play Takistan Life/Island Life/every other life mod on ARMA2 a lot when I bought arma3 just joined the community which at the time had the most people/servers running.

Was a free weekend at the time so there were 3 servers completely filled and the sheer amount of bodies/potato sacks just in the middle of Kavala made it quite funny to me so I just kept playing.

I watched some Frankie play Dayz then played the Arma 2 mod. Saw that the Dayz mod was out for Arma 3 and bought it. Sorted the servers by ping and picked this one. The rest is history. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Family friend suggested the game and then introduced me here. I’ve stuck and he’s long gone.

Back