What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - jenga - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Rippoff

Your In-game name

Jack Rippoff

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

jenga

Date of the incident

27/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Jenga's car came up behind me (1:50) and went under my truck and took out all front wheels. He disabled my truck with his hatchback sport and robed me. Therefore taking advantage of ramming me and using his vehicle as a weapon.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/CGPgUdBWgpU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Alright so where do I start. From the video at 1:49 when you first spot my hatchback you are on the left side of the road and I was overtaking you and when I was about to pass you your truck switches from the left side the road and straight into me. This is not a case of VDM this is a case of you not paying attention to where you are on the road and hitting my car. Yes desync might've caused my car to be fine whilst yours wasn't and that's just Arma for you. I did not abuse desync in any way as even if my vehicle was totaled I still would've robbed you. I never intented to ram you and as stated in our Liason I tried to pass you on the right side the road when you were on the left to spike strip you or initate on tires. I think the crash was caused by you switching from the left side the road to the right side the road the second you saw me and I would say it would then be fair game for me to rob you as it was your fault that you crashed in the first place. I'm not going to not rob you because you crashed into my car and got disabled because of it because if that was the case everyone would start driving into their robbers to blame vdm and get away scot free.

Kind regards James

As you can see by looking on my wheels i was not steering into you. I was simply following the road. My course was predictable. 

Therefore I wonder why you did not adjust your course but going faster to overtake not making an attempt to go around me. The way I see it you crashed my car, not the other way around. It seems plausible to me that a road that can barely fit 2 vehicles next to each other and has no central reservation is not ideal for a close up overtaking. Since you had a fast car you could have taken your time, overtaking with some sort of safty distance.

The outcome without VDM may have been a different one since I had noticed the police. In addition if you would have stopped infront of me I would have simple turned around going the other way. To say that the outcome because you had some plan is bold.

Wheater you have planed the crash or not I do not know for certain. But you definatly profited from it by going through with your robbery, taking advantage of raming me.

To me it was quite obvious that you were not following the road as you went completely straight instead of following the turn the road made. When I started to overtake you you weren't even on the road as seen at 1:46 The reason I had to close in on  you was that if I had gone off-road there was a stone wall that I would've crashed into. I was expecting you to follow on the left side the road as you had gone the whole way since I saw you and you then suddenly didn't follow the road and instead cut me off as I was overtaking you. You can not blame me for being cut off by you. Sure you didn't make a turn into me but the road did which I expected you to follow but you didn't. I'm not the best driver and my reaction time could've been better which might've changed how things looked but at the same time you can't expect everyone to be ready to back away from when you stop following the road with no warning. At the end of the day I tried to overtake you on the right side the road and you cut me off intentional or not. I'm not blaming anyone it was just a traffic accident.

Unfortunately the video was corrupt and shadow play froze 8 minutes in to recording way before the incident began.

Sorry I messed up tabs. no I have nothing further to add.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right so to start off I will make one thing very clear, it is not anyones responsibility to follow the road, signs or anything else that is not enforced by rules outside of roleplay as that is something for the POLICE to enforce when people drive dangerously so the excuse of Jack following the road does not count here whatsoever. Now upon looking at the video I do not see Jack turn his wheels at all when you are next to him and see no indication he is attempting to cause any sort of VDM either to himself or you, what I do see though is someone that has decided that instead of using the large amount of space that is next to the truck. (https://gyazo.com/b02782313b93ce30da69265ed0081ecb) Within that screenshot that is the point of contact, now bugger me but you say you would have hit a stone wall if you didn't hit him which is complete and utter bull in the fact that you have more than enough space and Jack has not turned at all during any of this not to mention you have these wonderful things in your car that allow you to slow down and stop, otherwise known as "Braking" and instead considering your options a little more and deciding on a better course to get infront and disable the vehicle properly without breaking any server rules.

Now onto the heartbreaker, you are not exactly a new player and this is certainly not your first rodeo either and as such you should be fully aware and capable of knowing and following the rules well including using some common sense when it comes to situations like this and as such I feel you need a wake up call as you don't seem all that much aware of that fact right now.

@jenga07 - Action Taken (2.1)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back