What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SUR Jack Rappoff - Other (Rejected - Reporter Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugumasin

Your In-game name

[OPC]Vladislav Petrov

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SUR Jack Rappoff

Date of the incident

27/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So I crashed my car, and my friend were taking me at the medic, but medic had to help some police officers, so I waited, server restart were coming, but medic didn't give a fuck, he was just sitting there and talking with cops, he asked from cops if they needed any help, cops said no, but medic still wanted to give them some tea and talk with them and on purpose. Finally he started helping me but it was too late.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGRjLwfeYqc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I was processing these two officer before, they had due to the medic handboock priority, after I had treated their wounds, I asked if I could be of further assitance. One of the police officer did not feel good and requested a cup of coffee which I provided while roleplaying. Then I said goodbye and came to your aid. I tried to stablize you before the sandstorm but did not make it.

Therefore you are lying on this report. I am sure if we ask the police officer they will confirm that. If i am not 100% sure but it was @SI Jason, I was talking too.

I conducted the senario by the book, doing every revive with the highest quality roleplay possible.

Hello,

This is very sad to see you reporting a medic because he didn't revive you in time, please let me remind you that playing as a medic is a roleplaying role and not to rush around reviving people as fast as they can. ROLEPLAY IS No.1!

Myself and Pc Drizzel were vdm'ed / crashed and needing medic assistant's. I was indeed in roleplay mode and so was Pc Drizzel roleplaying in the background as if he now was in a wheel chair after being hit by a car and landing on the roof. The medic made us a coffee as I asked if he had any before helping the civ/rebel who turned up in a car with another guy who kept interrupting are roleplay telling the medic to leave us and help the other guy. 

In my eyes the medic did an amazing job insuring that we were ok and well looked after and did try to help the other guy.

@Xkan 

Explain to us exactly why you have raised this report please?

Which exact rule has been broken? If you are unable to find a rule then please answer the following:

Yes

Yes
Why have you answered yes to both of the above?

Quite simply this report is a bit of a joke.

It's very clear to everyone that no rules have been broken here, the medic has done it by the book (the NHS handbook to be exact) and revived the police first and then yourself. Could he have hurried up a little bit? Maybe, maybe he could have. In the real world he would have probably been in bit of a hurry... but then again the real world the great sandstorm doesn't arrive every four hours to murder everyone anyway.

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

Yes
You lied not once but three times in the report alone.

This was nothing but a revenge report, Slap a report up on the forums to get your own back and then refuse to respond even though you've been active on the server only last night. 

28/06/2018 21:56
[OPC]Vladislav Petrov left the server.

Anyone would think you'd realised you were in the wrong!

BUT WAIT..... THERE'S MORE!

31/05/2018 13:55
Player Vladislav Petrov was kicked (1.2 Racism - By icarus on 20/07/2017) by an unknown admin
You're already banned for racism aren't you Mr Petrov! So that's a naughty cause of the ban evasions, we'll have to provide immediate treatment!

Report Rejected - Ban issued for revenge reporting and ban evasion

@Jack Rippoff Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back