What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How I ended up here.

- Impressive

The year was 1990, August 2nd to be more precise. The Gulf War had just began codenamed "Operation Desert Shield" as we were engaging the deeper fields of Iraq my partner got hit by an enemy sniper, I went back so I could bury my friend, and while I was in the United States I became a Police Officer, I was a cop for over 4 years now, I always wanted to be an unaccompanied officer, but as the cities became more violent, I was assigned a partner to be in my company "for safety reasons" as my supervisor said. I was 2 and a half months with the new partner, first I wasn't the easy speaking to him, I wanted him to feel like he didn't belong here, but as time passed we started interacting with each other, we drank coffee at the beginning of every day, but at the night of 1997, March 3rd, as we were on a 10-65 dispatch "Armed Robbery" as the criminals were fleeing the scene, he was chasing them down on foot, he told me to grab the car and pick him up on the way, as I was approaching his last known location I heard a couple of gunshots, I saw their vehicle get away and my partner laying on the ground holding his chest and asking me if I could tell his wife and kids that he loves them, he passed away in the hospital. I was petrified, I couldn't believe what was happening to me again, I was bound to find his killers and get a revenge for my partner. I chased these crackheads for a couple of months, and finally got the revenge on them, I had them all behind bars, I thought that was going to make me happy, and it did, until I realised it was not going to bring my partner back and all the fun we had together, I became depressed, started drinking. and on 2001, June 14th, a little after the 9/11 terrorist attack, I decided it was time to make a change, and start living a new life, I did a deep research which was the best place to start, and found the Altis Island, I've been living here for 5 years now, I'm happier than ever, the Island is a very beautiful place.

Back