What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - CSI Josh - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgay

Your In-game name

Surgay Viscloser

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CSI Josh

Date of the incident

28/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

11:58

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So the server was coming to a close for wipe so i decided to go to the prison unarmed just to see what was going on as i was flying past and saw a few cops there. I land and walk in and roleplay with seth but my mic was in the wrong channel. he asked me to leave the prison so i walked out and led down on top of a construction building. im rolling around just lying there doing nothing wrong and obviously not posing a threat as im in the most obvious place possible. All of a sudden gun shots happen at the prison and i start taking pings. I believe the PC was rubbering me although lethals were authorised im assuming as one of the PCS kills the other on accident. After i was rubbered and still posing no threat with me never pulling a weapon or being hostile i start to do the stand up animation that happens once youve been rubbered, then a PCSO walks up the ladder to restrain me i assume, he was on me and was about to restrain me but before anything can happen CSI josh kills me for no reason what so ever. i didnt want to try and resolve in TS as i feel that if you are a CSI in the police you should know what you are doing on the server by now and shouldnt be killing unarmed civs. (i spoke to an admin and i was told i can send the video to any admin and they can make it a private comment as it shows my house location and dont want it to be robbed) had to add a link otherwise it wouldnt let me upload the report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

<Removed>
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even going to bother clicking on the link you originally put as evidence.

Provide a video or this will be closed after the 24 hour mark is up.

I'm not even going to bother clicking on the link you originally put as evidence.

Provide a video or this will be closed after the 24 hour mark is up.
I believe Alfred has made a private comment for you to see the video?

There was a gunfight at the prison, someone called out that there was someone on top of the construction building. By the time I turn to look at you, the rubber script was just ending and you did the animation to pull a gun, making me believe you was about to kill the cop climbing the ladder. This could have been easily resolved if you contacted me on ts but you don't even wanna try resolve the situation for some reason.

There was a gunfight at the prison, someone called out that there was someone on top of the construction building. By the time I turn to look at you, the rubber script was just ending and you did the animation to pull a gun, making me believe you was about to kill the cop climbing the ladder. This could have been easily resolved if you contacted me on ts but you don't even wanna try resolve the situation for some reason.
I was rolling around on the roof obviously not part of the fight as there was clearly no weapon in hand or on back. Seth could have easily restrained me as he was right in front of me but you decided rather than letting him restrain me you decided to kill me with lethal although you could of just rubbered me like your other officers.

@CSI Josh Are you able to show your side at all, or a view from anyone else there like the PCSO Seth? Both being preferable.

@CSI Josh Are you able to show your side at all, or a view from anyone else there like the PCSO Seth? Both being preferable.
No, I don't have any video, his video will show that the pulling a gun animation is done whilst the cop is still climbing the ladder / near the top of the ladder.

No, I don't have any video, his video will show that the pulling a gun animation is done whilst the cop is still climbing the ladder / near the top of the ladder.
it also shows in my video you clearly shooting me whilst the PPC is rubbering me from the prison, you could have just let the PPC rubber me again rather than carrying on with lethals, I was a cop for maybe 2 weeks and even I knew by then the rubber animation makes you do the gun pull even if you arnt armed and then go prone again, in all honesty I don't see why you killed me because yet again Seth could have put me in restraints there and then.

Alrighty, I am unsure why exactly this came to a report as this does seem more a mistake than anything else as even explained by CSI Josh he came to see you doing the animimation which at a distance he may not have seen what weapon you had let alone if you have on either rifle or pistol and seeing as you posed a very likely direct threat to an Officers life he took the shot during the gunfight and I doubt he intended to shoot you just for the sake of it as rdm. With this situation I suggest instead potentially going along an much more roleplay route and going here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/66-police-complaints-commission/

Now there are a few addtional things like talking about what is actively happening to you over external communications without hotmicing, you are giving information away which is a bad habit you need to lose unless you hotmic it and that is also considering that you are not knocked out or otherwise incapable of speaking but rather only being able to make more noises that would lean towards sounding like painful grunts realistically. This report itself as well seems quite petty to me so I don't want to see anything petty report like it again from you as this seems no more than an attempt to get someone else in trouble for just the sake of it or a personal dislike towards another of which I am unsure what one.

Report Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back