What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - jenga07 - 30/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenga07

In-game Name
jenga

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
VDM (2.1)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for apparent VDM and my video file was corrupted due to an NVida bug that made the Video file useless and there for could not provide sufficent evedence to prove it was not VDM.

Why should we unban you ?
I have a few point id like to point out in hope you can come to a decision based on this. In the video given to ban me it can be seen that the sporty goes flying under the hemmit and is unscaved now in arma this is not going to happen especialy after the handeling was alterd on the sporty causing them to skate on ice instead of drive this has made the car a bomb on wheels. From the video you can see the sporty was left unscaved and didn't explode meaning that the car could not have gone under the hemmit without atleast breaking a wheel on the car never mind turning both parties in to pink mist and some flames. Secondly you can see in the video that i was about to hit a wall and i know valen said that there are breaks for a reason but when you have a car that has wheels with the same amount of grip as a set of skis i think you can start to see why i didnt just 'soldier through' and take the risk as i have been involved in a few situations where a shrub has made the hatch back break or kill the driver and/or passangers also meaning that it was best for me to come back on to the road at speed as i was going about 100km/h or more and had a wall 10m infront of me that is a small window of time to turn into colin mcrae and start your crash course in arma rally driving ultimatly resulting in road incident cops and medics arriving after the buitfull fireworks desplay and your short trip in orbit due to the sporty expoding like it's entirely made of C4 and Semtex blend with a dash of thermite for good measure.As stated on the origional report i dont think that robbing some one who desynced their truck and got robbed was a bad thing otherwise every one who was getting robbed would jsut call that and avoid being robbed. Also as Valen stated the rules are to be taken with a pinch of salt and some common sence as they are situational this is a great example of common sence being used as up untill jack mentioned it i thought he broke his wheels and gently bashed my sporty while i was in persuit and over taking him. I hope you can see where im coming from in this appeal and if you have questions i would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Kind regards
James

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
apparent VDM
That is false, you did get banned for VDM.

In the video its does show you go straight into the guy. His tires goes out and the RP continues.
This kinda gave you an unfair advantage. And in these cases experienced members do have a way of solving it. 
Now you are an experienced member, how do we usually solve this kind of incidents when still ingame?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to rob him and thought he hit me as for me it had looked like he turned into me but I have since realised that it was desync that caused it to look like that. In the future I would say probably something along the line of "Hey looks like we had a bit of an accident there mate" and wait for how he would've responded. I would say that I was going to rob him but seeing as we had an accident I will instead leave him alone and help him repair his vehicle should he need help and then we could leave our seperate ways.

As you could part ways, you can also continue after the vehicle is repaired and both sides are happy with that.
We are starting to spend quite some time on you @jenga07. Yes some of the situations you have been are getting old and all that. But it would better to stay away from all of this.

I am confident that you know what you have done and i trust you in the fact you will learn from this.
I dont want to see you back here.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back