What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Finding your RPUK ID

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
One of the most common things people come to the Teamspeak support channel for is their RPUK ID! It's so simple to get hold of but people are just never quite sure. In an effort to help you all find your own RPUK ID, I've created a guide!

CLICK HERE

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
We in academy have them as well but only if there a trainee PCSO T1 and T2 but for new cops follow @CSI Gordon link u will see your ID on the bottom left of the screen  

Noticed a fatal flaw in this guide, the picture is of kavala town centre but there is no burning cars, destroyed buildings, bleeding out hobos, body bags, or sport hatchbacks ramming crowds of people so how was this picture taken may I ask?

Noticed a fatal flaw in this guide, the picture is of kavala town centre but there is no burning cars, destroyed buildings, bleeding out hobos, body bags, or sport hatchbacks ramming crowds of people so how was this picture taken may I ask?
LOTS of photohop 😉

@Connor Innit The method provided above is only for our Arma 3 servers.

Back