What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Gordons Dream Machine....

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Here it is! This is my complete computer setup.

Computer Internals
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Nvidia 1080ti (Founders Edition)
- 2x Corsair Vengence LPX (16GB Total)
- WD 4TB Hard-Drive
- Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD
- MSI X370 Motherboard

Peripherals
- 3x Asus MX279H 27" monitors
- Razer Black Widow (Old Edition)
- Corsair M65 Mouse
- Elgato Stream Deck
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Logitech C922 Webcam

TOTAL PRICE: £2,789.80 (Approx)

hycvAgG.jpg

lwjTngN.jpg

All this kit and I still can't shoot straight.... Think it might just be me....

Steering wheel under the table or something?

Nice setup 😉

What headset ya got?

Neat setup tho
I actually use a really nice pair of headphones (Sony MDR-XB950B1 to be exact) HERE

what desk you got?
I have 3 desks, one corner unit and 2 standard desks, they're all cheap from Ikea. The desk tops and the legs are all sold separately.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CSI Gordon how long have you owned the headset, is this something you would recommend to buy once and use it for years or do you reckon it will break before that?

What's the range of the wireless, can you go to different rooms with it without the sound going terrible?

How do you connect it to yer pc(USB stick)?

Can you connect the headset with your phone?

And finally, what's the battery life on it?

@Simen I've owned the headset for approx 8 months now, it's what I use for all my headphone needs (not just at home). Mine are infact already broken however. Not sure how I managed it, but one of the plastic bars that connect to the headphone cup has sheared, the headphones still function as intended, just a tad annoying.

I can connect wirelessly to the Bluetooth on my Iphone SE and walk downstairs to get a drink and still hear the music just fine. When connecting to my computer, I'm forced to use the 3.5mm jack cable as my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability.

Battery life on these headphones is amazing. For my usage, it'll easily last 3-4 days of wireless usage, it charges through a micro-USB and can fully charge in roughly 3 hours.

TL:DR, Yes. I recommend these headphones, they sound amazing and as long as you take good care of them, they'll last you a good while.

that mouse mat is what makes amazon one hour delivery truly biblical

Back