What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - MasterCriminal YoCo & Charles Vane - RDM & Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Your In-game name

Ronnie

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MasterCriminal YoCo | Charles Vane

Date of the incident

06/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were following a Purple Offroad as we had thought it was someone we knew, they happened to crash so we stopped besides them with our Guns holstered in our backpacks.
A hatchback pulled up seconds after right infront of us and started saying 'which ones are we robbing' and 'we just want to talk'. So we started to drive off, as we had drove off a few feet one of them yelled in the distance 'if you drive off ill shoot'.

They both then lied down on the floor and started to open fire on us and our vehicle.
My and my friend were both eventually killed by YoCo despite hiding.

We had tried to resolve this on Teamspeak however they had a bunch of friends with them yelling and shouting and then started lying about the situation. They then kicked us both after we spoke over them.
One of them mentioned 'alright bud, we are the biggest gang on the server' 'we know what we are doing'.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NC62P6isX4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
was on the other side of the map mate why you reporting me for lmao

My story;

a friend had just lost his gun, so me and Charles took it upon ourselves to find him new gear, came across a quilin to rob with two potential armed individuals.

Situation;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Surgey wasn't involved, he was just in the TS lobby which is why he answered yes to being with me. Any further questions, i'll be happy to ask.
I must add, these are two very toxic individuals who are putting up a malicious report for no other reason than that they are salty.

Thanks for that YoCo.

Thread will be updated with the correct user now that you wish to comply.

Your POV also shows your very low quality roleplay, telling someone as they drove off that you'll shoot if they drive off.... What sort of logic is that, we're already moving before you said it.

Rule 2.2

Alright as precaution i am gonna warn you guys one time, keep this civil. And Respect eachother. 
Otherwise staf fwill lock this. And every reaction has go true us... This is the only warning i give. 

https://plays.tv/s/Lo17SFE3PCAE

Thats my POV.

You are reporting for low quality roleplay however you were given every opportunity to get out and roleplay with us. You or your friend who was out of the vehicle could have heard our intentions as we make you very aware from the get go that we were robbing someone. You had options here as we never threated you. You chose to jump in the car and flee without a word. That choice caused us to have to shoot tires to stop you to and continue where we left off. However you got out, set up tactically and shot at us first. Perfectly allowed. However all of this done without a word said to us is, in my opinion not someone that wants to roleplay. 

https://plays.tv/s/Lo17SFE3PCAE

Thats my POV.

You are reporting for low quality roleplay however you were given every opportunity to get out and roleplay with us. You or your friend who was out of the vehicle could have heard our intentions as we make you very aware from the get go that we were robbing someone. You had options here as we never threated you. You chose to jump in the car and flee without a word. That choice caused us to have to shoot tires to stop you to and continue where we left off. However you got out, set up tactically and shot at us first. Perfectly allowed. However all of this done without a word said to us is, in my opinion not someone that wants to roleplay. 

Yes you stated you wanted to rob someone with 2 Hobos also there. 

We roleplayed a feared for our life, so we fled.

You can't tell someone if they drive of you'll shoot, as they have already drove off.

You and your friend are just looking for petty reason to kill people.

I have nothing more to say, videos show it all.

I will let a staff deal with it.

The video shown was from my POV and I am here to point out the obvious as to what went on. 
The 2 rebels in the Hatchback pull up and state that they want to rob someone (Not mentioning who specifically). One of them decided that it was appropriate to scream down his mic, which made it rather difficult to understand what anyone was saying. So me and my friend decided to leave the area instead of dealing with people like this. As we go to leave they ask if we want to get robbed and as we are driving away, they shout (Nearing max distance of local voice) "If you drive off i'll shoot your tires, blud". At the point of saying that, we were already driving off... 

The only time the other rebels engaged in any role play directed as us was when we were driving away. As stated in the rules, this would constitute as Low Quality RP. They also had no reason to kill either of us as they made no serious threat to our lives during that momentary RP.

Nah that’s all the videos I have.

in other, more important news

ITS COMING HOME!!!!

YoCo does not have the full recording of the situation because he was toxic during it and also repeatedly kicked us in an attempt to not even try and resolve the issue.

YoCo stated "I must add, these are two very toxic individuals who are putting up a malicious report for no other reason than that they are salty." in an attempt to hijack my report thread and make it about me and my friend.

In one or more of YoCO's videos that he has posted, you can see him being very toxic and rude when approaching us for the 'execution'.

Yes Panda may of said something a little toxic, but this was out of frustration given the 2 members not following rules and roleplaying to a very minimal.

I've done a search and found some well circulated information on YoCo throughout the community and the time he has been here.

This user has a past of being very toxic and rude and it never stops, it just continues and something needs to be done about it.

Here is just 1 example of the member YoCo and his toxicity

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay,  @Ronnie Lets not bring other situations into this report. We are not talking about that situation and at this point it is not relevant to the report. Staff will do the necessary research.

Let's have a look at the report itself before you address some other issues aswell.

It does start out that you lot pullover and do have a chat with these hobo looking people. YoCo and Vane having other thoughts on what to 
do with you lot and you decide to act accordingly. You clearly understand what is going to happen and you make your "escape". They issue compliance
and open fire on your tires. As this point this these guys presents threat to you guys and you return fire. That's fine and all well.

In regards of the report on YoCo and Charles Vane, it's rejected.

Ronnie, "I just want them to kill me so i can record it" So what are you looking for here?
Are you looking for a reason just to get someone banned?

And just after? "Get to teamspeak now". You quite recently just came of an unban and it seems like the rules is just not getting to you.
Tonight you also posted this: 

21:54
(Vehicle)
Ronnie
// die irl
Today we will be issuing a ban on you for Breaking Roleplay and a 1.3 on you.
(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members. 

GreatBritishPanda.. Clearly upset you decide to say "Go fuck your dead sister". Its completly out of line and swearing at someone like that will get you in trouble.
We will be issuing a ban for: (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban. 

YoCo, Acting the way you did on teamspeak seemingly kicking him for  no good reason is not how we conduct ourself on teamspeak. 
You should be aware that we deal with sitaution in a civil matter. Because of your childish attitude on teamspeak
a ban will be issued for 14.1 and 1.7 and you will not be able to have channel admin rights on the RPUK teamspeak anytime soon if unbanned.

(14.1) Common sense - This is an adult community and a lot of the rules come down to common sense, do not swear at people, troll people, bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from teamspeak. This ban will also be carried out as 1.7 ingame aswell as you need to explain yourself.

In the screenshot its being said that just because you are in the biggest gang on the server, you know what you are doing.
It's quite clear that even in a liason situation that some members of this group have no clue apparently how to conduct themself 
in teamspeak. It's an adult community, act like adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back