What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Working visa application - Mr. Thomas M Oliver.

Tom Oliver

Edison Investment Research Ltd.

280 High Holborn

London

WC1V 7EE

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As instructed by customs, the following letter is a short overview as to my (Thomas Oliver) reasons(s) for acquiring the Altis extended work visa.

In 2005 I was accepted into Eton college, Berkshire, England. By graduation I’d become well acquainted with Felix Cameron, A young man whose father happens to be Alexander Cameron, a Barrister, brother to former prime minister David Cameron and son to Ian Cameron (1932-2010) a stockbroker and founder of Blairmore holdings investment fund.

In 2015 Blairmore holdings fell victim to an illegal data breach know as the ‘panama papers’. Blairmore is a legitimate collective investment fund so naturally nothing criminal came to light from this breach. There was, however, a rather undesirable public outrage concerning the aforementioned Mr. David Cameron’s close business and family ties with Blairmore whilst holding the public office of Prime Minister. In other words, the camerons got caught with their pants down.

As a direct response to a potential PR disaster, Alexander Cameron commissioned an inquiry council which consequently established Blairmore Investment group, A subsidiary of Blairmore holdings founded with a 3 tier mission statement:

1. Establish a new management office on the Island of Altis, working in tandem with the Panama office: Making full use of the Islands flexible legal system and relaxed corporate tax environment.
  2. Work with native business people(s) to develop local economy and employment schemes (thus improving Blairmore public image).
  3. Work with local security agencies to ensure safe and consistent operations on the island in order to provide reasonable assurance to current and future shareholders that Blairmore will always be a viable and smart addition to one's portfolio.
There is however a 4th addition to the mission statement, this statement is not available to the public or shareholders and is considered highly sensitive information, as such it requires the recipient of this letter to sign and send to the given address the non disclosure agreement attached to this document.

4. The newly founded Altis office will offer financial and logistic support to militant factions located on the island. Working with these groups Blairmore holdings intends to destabilize local government forces and related institutions. Doing so will allow offshore private interest to move to Altis with the knowledge that governing bodies are more concerned with busting small time gang operations than properly regulating corp tax.

For further contextual information regarding Blairmore holdings please refer to it's wikipedia page.

Yours sincerely,

Thomas Maxwell Oliver

Good job, that is a well written creative roleplay senario. If I do unterstand correctly it is a holding company with two faces. One paying taxes, law abiding and true to citizenship. One a hiden, kind of secret society, (maybe supporting the possidon rebels or other factions?) making also profits with illeagal goods and services.

If you like you can for example hide drugs under diamonds in a truck. If you then also have some google document with your company sympbol the cops might like the roleplay you can provide if the pull you other. Scret meetings to make deals about goods stashed away in secreat houses and so on. Including either  Poseidon Cartel ot goverment officals in your deals. You have quite many possibilites.

I am very happy that you are growing your roleplay. I am sure many fun roleplay moments are lying ahead of you. 👍

Welcome to RPUK, where we roleplay everything!

Back