What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

New Monitor Suggestions?

D Y L A N

Banned
Basically had 3 monitors, 2 that where really good and 1 that i just had to have ts etc whilst i played games. I smashed both of the good ones and now i use this shitty monitor which forces me to use the res 1360 x 768

Im asking for new suggestions for a good gaming monitor and my budget is around £300. i dont know enough about computers and accessories so i came here

(Preferably amazon or any uk store such as Currys/Pc World etc.)

ive never had one before, idk what its like.
Ye from my experience curved monitors have quite bad screen tear. Thats why I'd never buy one, but I've only ever used a couple so I dont know if its the same for all.

Ye from my experience curved monitors have quite bad screen tear. Thats why I'd never buy one, but I've only ever used a couple so I dont know if its the same for all.
ye thats fair, one of my freinds bought one when they first became popular and it cost him alot but he said its fine after you get used to it 

Back